Server crash after pregeneration interruption

Hello, I currently have an issue on my server. The server crash on startup after a recent ram usage crash on a pregen task for the end dimension. I deleted the dim 1 folder, I used a backup I made a few day ago I also tried to remove the pregen mod, and deleteting some mod name i found in the crash log but I was not able to find a solution. Currently I am trying to run a region fixer scan on my save to see if it's due to a corrupt chunck but I don't think it's a save file problem. Here is a link for latest log and crash log and thanks for your help

https://paste.ee/p/ODzcZ

Edited by Baron74
link

Thank you that was this mod indeed, it tried to spawn a structure at spawn but since It was already generated he was not able to and so crashed the server lol. I was looking for mod during the pregen and added it just before the ram issue, thank you :)

• Like 1