mc crashing upon trying to join a server

recently ive been building on a server for my friends and it was working perfectly fine before, but we added 5 more mods and now it wont let me in the server without crashing. if i click the launcher while the mods are processing, it crashes. if i click the server loading screen, it crashes. sometimes it will simply crash when im trying to click into multiplayer worlds. i've allocated more memory, allocated less memory, i've turned my settings low, and it still crashes when i try to join the server.

here's my latest crash report: https://paste.ee/p/hSYph it's just about the same every time i crash. how do i fix this?

22 hours ago, AlphaIceCube said:

Tell me what the mods are, maybe I could help

bauercam, blockbuster, chisels & bits, decocraft, essential, immersive vehicles, macaws furniture, mclib, metamorph, moreplayermodels, pam's harvestcraft, ptrlib, unu civilian vehicles & parts pack, waystones, and worldedit. the 5 we added recently were immersive, harvestcraft, both unus, and worldedit 😛 its working perfectly fine for everyone else as theyve reported idk why its only affecting me

update: its not crashing anymore, but now just says 'failed to verify server' or 'aborted server host' ... im using a premium account and i dont use a cracked launcher, just the regular curseforge launcher

OH LOL so it happens with you friend also? or it could be something shockbyte is doing something with the server

I recommend Aternos if this keeps happening its free minecraft servers and you can do forge/fabric mods and versions that go down to 1.7.10 (I believe)

1 hour ago, AlphaIceCube said:

OH LOL so it happens with you friend also? or it could be something shockbyte is doing something with the server

I recommend Aternos if this keeps happening its free minecraft servers and you can do forge/fabric mods and versions that go down to 1.7.10 (I believe)

it only happens to me actually! i tried it on an aternos server i made and it did the same thing though 💔 i just reinstalled minecraft and forge too its so weird, its just failed to verify username now