The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mezz/jei/gui/textures/JeiTextureMap

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hi, if you still want to see all player's commands, you can also use a plugin like Stalker Plugin for example ( see https://hangar.papermc.io/StalkerPlugin/Stalker ) with /stalk <player> you can directly see a player's commands or /stalkall you will see all player's commands (in game)
    • HOW I FOUND FAVOR IN THE HANDS OF SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST.    I was a victim of a phishing scam and lost 3.5 BTC to thieves. I had been investing in Bitcoin for a while and had a significant amount stored in my wallet. One day, I received an email that looked like it was from my wallet provider, asking me to log in and update my account information. I didn't think twice and entered my login credentials. Little did I know, the email was from scammers who had created a fake website that looked identical to my wallet provider's site. They stole my login credentials and drained my wallet. I was devastated. I had invested a lot of money and time into Bitcoin, and it was all gone in an instant. I tried to contact my wallet provider, but they couldn't help me recover my stolen Bitcoins. I also reported the incident to the authorities, but they couldn't do much to help. It was a hard lesson learned until I came across a testimony of a woman about how she got her stolen investment recovered by a hacker called SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST, I searched the name on Google and got their contact and contacted them, behold they got my stolen money back within  2 hours. Thanks to SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST for their great job. I invite you to visit their website at http:sacluxcomptechspecialst.com/ to learn more about their services. 
    • HOW I FOUND FAVOR IN THE HANDS OF SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST.    I was a victim of a phishing scam and lost 3.5 BTC to thieves. I had been investing in Bitcoin for a while and had a significant amount stored in my wallet. One day, I received an email that looked like it was from my wallet provider, asking me to log in and update my account information. I didn't think twice and entered my login credentials. Little did I know, the email was from scammers who had created a fake website that looked identical to my wallet provider's site. They stole my login credentials and drained my wallet. I was devastated. I had invested a lot of money and time into Bitcoin, and it was all gone in an instant. I tried to contact my wallet provider, but they couldn't help me recover my stolen Bitcoins. I also reported the incident to the authorities, but they couldn't do much to help. It was a hard lesson learned until I came across a testimony of a woman about how she got her stolen investment recovered by a hacker called SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST, I searched the name on Google and got their contact and contacted them, behold they got my stolen money back within  2 hours. Thanks to SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST for their great job. I invite you to visit their website at http:sacluxcomptechspecialst.com/ to learn more about their services. 
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Shall we play a game? Time: 2024-09-09 14:40:10 Description: Rendering screen java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 1 out of bounds for length 1     at com.dplayend.togenc.network.ServerNetworking.updateEnchantName(ServerNetworking.java:48) ~[togenc-forge-1.20.x-v1.0.jar%23653!/:forge-1.20.x-v1.0] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.item.Item.handler$zhf000$appendHoverText(Item.java:1052) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:perf.forge_registry_alloc.DelegateHolderMixin,pl:mixin:APP:togenc.mixins.json:MixItem,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinItem,pl:mixin:APP:travelerscompass.mixins.json:client.ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:common.CookieItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zeta_forge.mixins.json:client.ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:puzzleslib.forge.mixins.json:client.accessor.ItemForgeAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:phantasm.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:sword_soaring.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.item.AccessorItem,pl:mixin:APP:architectury-common.mixins.json:inject.MixinItem,pl:mixin:APP:elytratrims-client.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszsenchantments-common.mixins.json:MixinItem,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.item.Item.m_7373_(Item.java) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:perf.forge_registry_alloc.DelegateHolderMixin,pl:mixin:APP:togenc.mixins.json:MixItem,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinItem,pl:mixin:APP:travelerscompass.mixins.json:client.ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:common.CookieItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zeta_forge.mixins.json:client.ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:puzzleslib.forge.mixins.json:client.accessor.ItemForgeAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:phantasm.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:sword_soaring.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.item.AccessorItem,pl:mixin:APP:architectury-common.mixins.json:inject.MixinItem,pl:mixin:APP:elytratrims-client.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszsenchantments-common.mixins.json:MixinItem,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack.m_41651_(ItemStack.java:631) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:forge:itemstack,re:classloading,xf:fml:forge:itemstack,pl:mixin:APP:togenc.mixins.json:MixItemStack,pl:mixin:APP:x-enchantment-common.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:actuallyunbreaking.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:placebo.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:fastsuite.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinItemStack,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.Screen.m_280152_(Screen.java:246) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:patchouli_xplat.mixins.json:client.AccessorScreen,pl:mixin:APP:refurbished_furniture.common.mixins.json:client.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:configured.common.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiGraphics.m_280153_(GuiGraphics.java:550) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at top.theillusivec4.curios.client.gui.CuriosScreenV2.m_280072_(CuriosScreenV2.java:251) ~[curios-forge-5.10.0+1.20.1.jar%23482!/:5.10.0+1.20.1] {re:classloading}     at top.theillusivec4.curios.client.gui.CuriosScreenV2.m_88315_(CuriosScreenV2.java:235) ~[curios-forge-5.10.0+1.20.1.jar%23482!/:5.10.0+1.20.1] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.Screen.m_280264_(Screen.java:109) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:patchouli_xplat.mixins.json:client.AccessorScreen,pl:mixin:APP:refurbished_furniture.common.mixins.json:client.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:configured.common.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.drawScreenInternal(ForgeHooksClient.java:427) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.0-universal.jar%23697!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.drawScreen(ForgeHooksClient.java:420) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.0-universal.jar%23697!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109093_(GameRenderer.java:965) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:fastload.mixins.json:client.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:client.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zeta_forge.mixins.json:client.GameRenderMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.artifacts.common.json:item.wearable.nightvisiongoggles.client.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.GameRendererAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:client.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:features.gui.hooks.console.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91383_(Minecraft.java:1146) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.world_leaks.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.concurrency.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.blast_search_trees.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin_Forge,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:fastload.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:fallingleaves.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.epicfight.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:globalpacks.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:monolib.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:azurelib.forge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:client.WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.render.MinecraftAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:718) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.world_leaks.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.concurrency.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.blast_search_trees.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin_Forge,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:fastload.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:fallingleaves.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.epicfight.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:globalpacks.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:monolib.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:azurelib.forge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:client.WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.render.MinecraftAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:218) ~[forge-47.3.0.jar:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ClientMainMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.runTarget(CommonLaunchHandler.java:111) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.clientService(CommonLaunchHandler.java:99) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$makeService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:25) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:108) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Suspected Mods:      Toggle Enchantments (togenc), Version: 1.0         Issue tracker URL: https://github.com/Dplayend/Toggle-Enchantments/issues         at TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.dplayend.togenc.network.ServerNetworking.updateEnchantName(ServerNetworking.java:48)     Curios API (curios), Version: 5.10.0+1.20.1         Issue tracker URL: https://github.com/TheIllusiveC4/Curios/issues         at TRANSFORMER/[email protected]+1.20.1/top.theillusivec4.curios.client.gui.CuriosScreenV2.m_280072_(CuriosScreenV2.java:251) Stacktrace:     at com.dplayend.togenc.network.ServerNetworking.updateEnchantName(ServerNetworking.java:48) ~[togenc-forge-1.20.x-v1.0.jar%23653!/:forge-1.20.x-v1.0] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.item.Item.handler$zhf000$appendHoverText(Item.java:1052) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:perf.forge_registry_alloc.DelegateHolderMixin,pl:mixin:APP:togenc.mixins.json:MixItem,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinItem,pl:mixin:APP:travelerscompass.mixins.json:client.ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:common.CookieItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zeta_forge.mixins.json:client.ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:puzzleslib.forge.mixins.json:client.accessor.ItemForgeAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:phantasm.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:sword_soaring.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.item.AccessorItem,pl:mixin:APP:architectury-common.mixins.json:inject.MixinItem,pl:mixin:APP:elytratrims-client.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszsenchantments-common.mixins.json:MixinItem,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.item.Item.m_7373_(Item.java) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:perf.forge_registry_alloc.DelegateHolderMixin,pl:mixin:APP:togenc.mixins.json:MixItem,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinItem,pl:mixin:APP:travelerscompass.mixins.json:client.ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:common.CookieItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zeta_forge.mixins.json:client.ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:puzzleslib.forge.mixins.json:client.accessor.ItemForgeAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:phantasm.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:sword_soaring.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.item.AccessorItem,pl:mixin:APP:architectury-common.mixins.json:inject.MixinItem,pl:mixin:APP:elytratrims-client.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:ItemMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszsenchantments-common.mixins.json:MixinItem,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack.m_41651_(ItemStack.java:631) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,xf:fml:forge:itemstack,re:classloading,xf:fml:forge:itemstack,pl:mixin:APP:togenc.mixins.json:MixItemStack,pl:mixin:APP:x-enchantment-common.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:actuallyunbreaking.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:placebo.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:fastsuite.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:ItemStackMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinItemStack,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.Screen.m_280152_(Screen.java:246) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:patchouli_xplat.mixins.json:client.AccessorScreen,pl:mixin:APP:refurbished_furniture.common.mixins.json:client.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:configured.common.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiGraphics.m_280153_(GuiGraphics.java:550) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at top.theillusivec4.curios.client.gui.CuriosScreenV2.m_280072_(CuriosScreenV2.java:251) ~[curios-forge-5.10.0+1.20.1.jar%23482!/:5.10.0+1.20.1] {re:classloading}     at top.theillusivec4.curios.client.gui.CuriosScreenV2.m_88315_(CuriosScreenV2.java:235) ~[curios-forge-5.10.0+1.20.1.jar%23482!/:5.10.0+1.20.1] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.Screen.m_280264_(Screen.java:109) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:patchouli_xplat.mixins.json:client.AccessorScreen,pl:mixin:APP:refurbished_furniture.common.mixins.json:client.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:configured.common.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.ScreenMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.drawScreenInternal(ForgeHooksClient.java:427) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.0-universal.jar%23697!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.drawScreen(ForgeHooksClient.java:420) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.0-universal.jar%23697!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:A} -- Screen render details -- Details:     Screen name: top.theillusivec4.curios.client.gui.CuriosScreenV2     Mouse location: Scaled: (237, 193). Absolute: (951.000000, 774.000000)     Screen size: Scaled: (480, 270). Absolute: (1920, 1080). Scale factor of 4.000000 Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109093_(GameRenderer.java:965) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:fastload.mixins.json:client.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:client.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:zeta_forge.mixins.json:client.GameRenderMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.artifacts.common.json:item.wearable.nightvisiongoggles.client.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.GameRendererAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:client.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:features.gui.hooks.console.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91383_(Minecraft.java:1146) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.world_leaks.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.concurrency.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.blast_search_trees.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin_Forge,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:fastload.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:fallingleaves.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.epicfight.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:globalpacks.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:monolib.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:azurelib.forge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:client.WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.render.MinecraftAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:718) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.world_leaks.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.concurrency.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.blast_search_trees.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin_Forge,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:fastload.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:fallingleaves.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.epicfight.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:globalpacks.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:monolib.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:azurelib.forge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:client.WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.render.MinecraftAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:218) ~[forge-47.3.0.jar:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ClientMainMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.runTarget(CommonLaunchHandler.java:111) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.clientService(CommonLaunchHandler.java:99) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$makeService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:25) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:108) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {} -- Affected level -- Details:     All players: 1 total; [LocalPlayer['nuachristian'/146, l='ClientLevel', x=-182.17, y=118.00, z=-76.82]]     Chunk stats: 961, 609     Level dimension: minecraft:overworld     Level spawn location: World: (-192,119,-80), Section: (at 0,7,0 in -12,7,-5; chunk contains blocks -192,-64,-80 to -177,495,-65), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,-64,-512 to -1,495,-1)     Level time: 12997 game time, 14707 day time     Server brand: forge     Server type: Integrated singleplayer server Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.ClientLevel.m_6026_(ClientLevel.java:455) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:features.render.world.ClientLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinClientLevel,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ClientLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:client.ClientLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinClientLevel,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.ClientLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:ribbits.mixins.json:client.accessor.ClientLevelAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:ClientLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.world.biome.ClientWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.world.map.ClientWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:features.render.world.sky.ClientWorldMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91354_(Minecraft.java:2319) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.world_leaks.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.concurrency.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.blast_search_trees.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin_Forge,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:fastload.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:fallingleaves.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.epicfight.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:globalpacks.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:monolib.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:azurelib.forge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:client.WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.render.MinecraftAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:735) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23692!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.world_leaks.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.concurrency.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.blast_search_trees.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:feature.measure_time.MinecraftMixin_Forge,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:majruszlibrary-common.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:fastload.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:jeg.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:fallingleaves.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.epicfight.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:globalpacks.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:accessors.client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:monolib.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:azurelib.forge.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:moonlight-common.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:quark.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:client.WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.render.MinecraftAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:embeddium.mixins.json:core.MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:218) ~[forge-47.3.0.jar:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ClientMainMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.runTarget(CommonLaunchHandler.java:111) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.clientService(CommonLaunchHandler.java:99) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$makeService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:25) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:108) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {} -- Last reload -- Details:     Reload number: 1     Reload reason: initial     Finished: Yes     Packs: vanilla, mod_resources, Moonlight Mods Dynamic Assets, file/Borderless Glass V1.0.1 (1.20-1.20.1).zip, file/§6No Enchant Glint 1.20.1.zip, file/WDA-NoFlyingStructures-1.18.2-1.19.2.zip, file/Water+Improved.zip -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.20.1     Minecraft Version ID: 1.20.1     Operating System: Windows 11 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 17.0.8, Microsoft     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Microsoft     Memory: 774913984 bytes (739 MiB) / 3766484992 bytes (3592 MiB) up to 4731174912 bytes (4512 MiB)     CPUs: 8     Processor Vendor: GenuineIntel     Processor Name: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz     Identifier: Intel64 Family 6 Model 140 Stepping 1     Microarchitecture: Tiger Lake     Frequency (GHz): 2.42     Number of physical packages: 1     Number of physical CPUs: 4     Number of logical CPUs: 8     Graphics card #0 name: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics     Graphics card #0 vendor: Intel Corporation (0x8086)     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 128.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x9a49     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=31.0.101.5522     Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20     Memory slot #0 type: DDR4     Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 4096.00     Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20     Memory slot #1 type: DDR4     Virtual memory max (MB): 25895.30     Virtual memory used (MB): 15106.73     Swap memory total (MB): 13824.00     Swap memory used (MB): 546.25     JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx4512m -Xms256m     Launched Version: forge-47.3.0     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.3.1 build 7     Backend API: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics GL version 4.6.0 - Build 31.0.101.5522, Intel     Window size: 1920x1080     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.2     GL debug messages:      Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'; Server brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)     Graphics mode: fast     Resource Packs: vanilla, mod_resources, Moonlight Mods Dynamic Assets, file/Borderless Glass V1.0.1 (1.20-1.20.1).zip, file/§6No Enchant Glint 1.20.1.zip, file/WDA-NoFlyingStructures-1.18.2-1.19.2.zip (incompatible), file/Water+Improved.zip     Current Language: en_us     CPU: 8x 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz     Server Running: true     Player Count: 1 / 8; [ServerPlayer['nuachristian'/146, l='ServerLevel[Onward]', x=-182.17, y=118.00, z=-76.82]]     Data Packs: vanilla, mod:betterdungeons, mod:easyanvils, mod:supermartijn642configlib (incompatible), mod:scena (incompatible), mod:underground_villages, mod:playeranimator (incompatible), mod:placeableblazerods, mod:modernfix (incompatible), mod:yungsapi, mod:softerhaybales, mod:guardvillagers (incompatible), mod:creeper_firework (incompatible), mod:skeletonhorsespawn, mod:unbreakable_netherite, mod:simply_houses (incompatible), mod:balm, mod:nofeathertrample, mod:togenc, mod:kelpfertilizer, mod:whatareyouvotingfor, mod:huskspawn, mod:betterfortresses, mod:cloth_config (incompatible), mod:embeddium, mod:castle_in_the_sky (incompatible), mod:morevillagers (incompatible), mod:thornybushprotection, mod:epic_knights__japanese_armory, mod:ironfurnaces, mod:hookshot, mod:mcwtrpdoors, mod:conduitspreventdrowned, mod:supermartijn642corelib, mod:flying_stuff, mod:resourcefulconfig (incompatible), mod:overworld_netherite_ore, mod:curiouslanterns, mod:underwaterenchanting, mod:curios (incompatible), mod:advancednetherite, mod:backported_wolves, mod:easy_netherite, mod:framedblocks, mod:x_enchantment (incompatible), mod:biomespawnpoint, mod:nametagtweaks, mod:conditional_mixin (incompatible), mod:betterendisland, mod:smallernetherportals, mod:furnacerecycle, mod:strayspawn, mod:fastleafdecay, mod:bettermineshafts, mod:majruszlibrary (incompatible), mod:mcwlights, mod:betterjungletemples, mod:smartbrainlib, mod:elytraslot (incompatible), mod:elytratrims_extensions, mod:doubledoors, mod:fastload, mod:wither_drops_netherite_templates, mod:tameablebeasts (incompatible), mod:travelerscompass, mod:transcendingtrident, mod:jei, mod:jeg (incompatible), mod:visualworkbench, mod:randomshulkercolours, mod:ef_weapon_extended, mod:goblintraders (incompatible), mod:caelus (incompatible), mod:ringsofascension (incompatible), mod:fallingleaves, mod:epicfight, mod:easyelytratakeoff, mod:integrated_api, mod:naturescompass, mod:badpackets (incompatible), mod:starterstructure, mod:silencemobs, mod:anvilrestoration, mod:additional_lights, mod:catalogue (incompatible), mod:dismountentity, mod:actuallyunbreaking, mod:mythicmounts (incompatible), mod:puzzlesaccessapi, mod:extendedbonemeal, mod:forge, mod:mteg (incompatible), mod:mcwpaths, mod:idas, mod:wooltweaks, mod:dungeons_arise, mod:mousetweaks, mod:shellsquadessentials, mod:inventorytotem, mod:nutritiousmilk, mod:unusualprehistory, mod:ohthetreesyoullgrow, mod:spectrelib (incompatible), mod:corgilib, mod:animal_armor_trims (incompatible), mod:kotlinforforge (incompatible), mod:flywheel, mod:dragondropselytra, mod:polymorph (incompatible), mod:zeta (incompatible), mod:terrariumsandcages, mod:villagebellrecipe, mod:cagedmobs, mod:structory_towers, mod:appleskin (incompatible), mod:puzzleslib, mod:bettergolem (incompatible), mod:mcwfurnituresbyg, mod:mavapi (incompatible), mod:efm_compat, mod:cosmeticarmorreworked, mod:phantasm (incompatible), mod:snowballsfreezemobs, mod:pots_and_mimics, mod:grapplemod (incompatible), mod:skyvillages (incompatible), mod:bottledair, mod:kuma_api (incompatible), mod:merenc (incompatible), mod:betterwitchhuts, mod:zombiehorsespawn, mod:sword_soaring, mod:endportalrecipe, mod:globalpacks (incompatible), mod:geckolib, mod:crittersandcompanions (incompatible), mod:fireproofboats, mod:betteroceanmonuments, mod:paperbooks, mod:macawsbridgesbyg, mod:sophisticatedcore (incompatible), mod:kleeslabs, mod:mcwfurnituresbop, mod:mcwfurnitures, mod:terrablender, mod:biomesoplenty (incompatible), mod:golemsarefriends (incompatible), mod:epiccompat_parcool, mod:placebo (incompatible), mod:citadel (incompatible), mod:alexsmobs (incompatible), mod:domesticationinnovation (incompatible), mod:mixinextras (incompatible), mod:cavespiderspawn, mod:healingsoup, mod:bookshelf, mod:sophisticatedbackpacks (incompatible), mod:cryingghasts, mod:mcwdoors, mod:betterbeaconplacement, mod:keepmysoiltilled, mod:momentumprotection, mod:dragonmounts, mod:craftable_elytra_remastered, mod:despawningeggshatch, mod:breeze_mob_mod, mod:airhop, mod:petshop (incompatible), mod:affinity, mod:mcwbridges, mod:macawsbridgesbop, mod:farmersdelight, mod:underground_jungle, mod:betterspawnercontrol, mod:mcwfences, mod:mcwfencesbop, mod:mcwfencesbyg, mod:immunity_enchantments, mod:born_in_chaos_v1, mod:samurai_dynasty (incompatible), mod:fishontheline, mod:wthit (incompatible), mod:wthitharvestability (incompatible), mod:patchouli (incompatible), mod:ironchests (incompatible), mod:collective, mod:seadwellers, mod:sitmod, mod:oreexcavation (incompatible), mod:betterthirdperson, mod:wisdom_enchantment, mod:allenchantmentsfortrade, mod:betterstrongholds, mod:fastercrouching, mod:passiveshield, mod:resourcefullib (incompatible), mod:starterkit, mod:architectury (incompatible), mod:refurbished_furniture, mod:cryingportals, mod:trashcans (incompatible), mod:monolib (incompatible), mod:framework, mod:smallships (incompatible), mod:infinitetrading, mod:mavm (incompatible), mod:bwbc, mod:yeetusexperimentus (incompatible), mod:x_player_info (incompatible), mod:amendments (incompatible), mod:sophisticatedstorage (incompatible), mod:additionallanterns (incompatible), mod:easymagic, mod:realmrpg_demons, mod:biomeswevegone, mod:commonnetworking (incompatible), mod:mobcapturingtool (incompatible), mod:map_atlases, mod:justmobheads, mod:enlightened_end, mod:create, mod:waystones, mod:monsterplus (incompatible), mod:enchantments_plus, mod:fastsuite (incompatible), mod:clumps (incompatible), mod:comforts (incompatible), mod:artifacts, mod:enchantment_reveal (incompatible), mod:configured (incompatible), mod:outer_end, mod:magistuarmory (incompatible), mod:bottleyourxp, mod:betterdeserttemples, mod:explorerscompass, mod:orcz, mod:netherdepthsupgrade (incompatible), mod:fixedanvilrepaircost, mod:blueprint, mod:boatload, mod:upgrade_aquatic (incompatible), mod:vct, mod:azurelib, mod:usefulslime (incompatible), mod:recast, mod:moveminecarts, mod:friendsandfoes (incompatible), mod:elytratrims (incompatible), mod:weakerspiderwebs, mod:simplyswords (incompatible), mod:enchdesc (incompatible), mod:radiantgear (incompatible), mod:moonlight (incompatible), mod:endermanoverhaul (incompatible), mod:nohostilesaroundcampfire, mod:toolbelt (incompatible), mod:extractpoison, mod:mixinsquared (incompatible), mod:tameable_spiders, mod:spidersproducewebs, mod:fishofthieves, mod:moveboats, mod:ribbits (incompatible), mod:randomsheepcolours, mod:quark (incompatible), mod:supplementaries, mod:parcool (incompatible), mod:immersive_paintings (incompatible), mod:surfacemushrooms, mod:universalenchants, mod:betterconduitplacement, mod:creeperoverhaul, mod:ferritecore (incompatible), mod:majruszsenchantments (incompatible), mod:expandability (incompatible), mod:chiselsandbits (incompatible), mod:healingcampfire, mod:nbc_mr (incompatible), Supplementaries Generated Pack, WDA-NoFlyingStructures-1.18.2-1.19.2.zip (incompatible), mod:dynamiclights (incompatible)     Enabled Feature Flags: minecraft:vanilla     World Generation: Stable     ModLauncher: 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30     ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          mixin-0.8.5.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          eventbus-6.0.5.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE          accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML Language Providers:          [email protected]         [email protected]         javafml@null         lowcodefml@null     Mod List:          YungsBetterDungeons-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar          |YUNG's Better Dungeons        |betterdungeons                |1.20-Forge-4.0.4    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EasyAnvils-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar                |Easy Anvils                   |easyanvils                    |8.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         supermartijn642configlib-1.1.8-forge-mc1.20.jar   |SuperMartijn642's Config Libra|supermartijn642configlib      |1.1.8               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         scena-forge-1.0.103.jar                           |Scena                         |scena                         |1.0.103             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         UndergroundVillages-forge-1.20.1-2.1.0.jar        |Underground Villages Mod      |underground_villages          |2.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         player-animation-lib-forge-1.0.2-rc1+1.20.jar     |Player Animator               |playeranimator                |1.0.2-rc1+1.20      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         placeableblazerods-1.20.1-3.6.jar                 |Placeable Blaze Rods          |placeableblazerods            |3.6                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         modernfix-forge-5.19.4+mc1.20.1.jar               |ModernFix                     |modernfix                     |5.19.4+mc1.20.1     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsApi-1.20-Forge-4.0.5.jar                     |YUNG's API                    |yungsapi                      |1.20-Forge-4.0.5    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         softerhaybales-1.20.1-3.3.jar                     |Softer Hay Bales              |softerhaybales                |3.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         guardvillagers-1.20.1-1.6.7.jar                   |Guard Villagers               |guardvillagers                |1.20.1-1.6.7        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         creeper_firework-2.1.0.b.jar                      |Creeper Firework              |creeper_firework              |2.1.0.b             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         skeletonhorsespawn-1.20.1-4.0.jar                 |Skeleton Horse Spawn          |skeletonhorsespawn            |4.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         UnbreakableNetheriteJAR.jar                       |Unbreakable Netherite         |unbreakable_netherite         |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SimplyHouses-1.1.4-1.20.1-forge.jar               |Simply Houses                 |simply_houses                 |1.1.4-1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         balm-forge-1.20.1-7.3.9-all.jar                   |Balm                          |balm                          |7.3.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nofeathertrample-1.20.1-1.3.jar                   |No Feather Trample            |nofeathertrample              |1.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         togenc-forge-1.20.x-v1.0.jar                      |Toggle Enchantments           |togenc                        |1.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kelpfertilizer-1.20.1-3.3.jar                     |Kelp Fertilizer               |kelpfertilizer                |3.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         whatareyouvotingfor2023-1.20.1-1.2.5.jar          |What Are You Voting For? 2023 |whatareyouvotingfor           |1.2.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         huskspawn-1.20.1-3.6.jar                          |Husk Spawn                    |huskspawn                     |3.6                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterNetherFortresses-1.20-Forge-2.0.6.jar  |YUNG's Better Nether Fortresse|betterfortresses              |1.20-Forge-2.0.6    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cloth-config-11.1.118-forge.jar                   |Cloth Config v10 API          |cloth_config                  |11.1.118            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         embeddium-0.3.31+mc1.20.1.jar                     |Embeddium                     |embeddium                     |0.3.31+mc1.20.1     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         castle_in_the_sky-1.20.1-0.6.0.jar                |Castle in the Sky             |castle_in_the_sky             |1.20.1              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         morevillagers-forge-1.20.1-5.0.0.jar              |More Villagers                |morevillagers                 |5.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         thornybushprotection-1.20.1-1.4.jar               |Thorny Bush Protection        |thornybushprotection          |1.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         [1.20.1-forge]-Epic-Knights-Japanese-Armory-1.6.2.|Epic Knights : Japanese Armory|epic_knights__japanese_armory |1.6.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ironfurnaces-1.20.1-4.1.6.jar                     |Iron Furnaces                 |ironfurnaces                  |4.1.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         hookshot-1.20.1-1.0.jar                           |Hookshot                      |hookshot                      |1.20.1-1.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-trapdoors-1.1.3-mc1.20.1forge.jar             |Macaw's Trapdoors             |mcwtrpdoors                   |1.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         conduitspreventdrowned-1.20.1-3.8.jar             |Conduits Prevent Drowned      |conduitspreventdrowned        |3.8                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supermartijn642corelib-1.1.17a-forge-mc1.20.1.jar |SuperMartijn642's Core Lib    |supermartijn642corelib        |1.1.17+a            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SkyLands-0.4.0.jar                                |flying stuff                  |flying_stuff                  |0.4.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         resourcefulconfig-forge-1.20.1-2.1.2.jar          |Resourcefulconfig             |resourcefulconfig             |2.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Overworld Netherite ore 2.4 1.20.1 Forge.jar      |Overworld Netherite Ore       |overworld_netherite_ore       |2.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curiouslanterns-1.20.1-1.3.2.jar                  |Curious Lanterns              |curiouslanterns               |1.20.1-1.3.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         underwaterenchanting-1.20.1-2.9.jar               |Underwater Enchanting         |underwaterenchanting          |2.9                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-5.10.0+1.20.1.jar                    |Curios API                    |curios                        |5.10.0+1.20.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         advancednetherite-forge-2.1.3-1.20.1.jar          |Advanced Netherite            |advancednetherite             |2.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         backported_wolves-1.0.3-1.20.1.jar                |Backported Wolves             |backported_wolves             |1.0.3-1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         easynetheritev1.jar                               |Easy Netherite                |easy_netherite                |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FramedBlocks-9.3.1.jar                            |FramedBlocks                  |framedblocks                  |9.3.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         X-Enchantment-1.20.1-1.0.10-SNAPSHOT.jar          |X-Enchantment                 |x_enchantment                 |1.20.1-1.0.10-SNAPSH|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         biomespawnpoint-1.20.1-2.3.jar                    |Biome Spawn Point             |biomespawnpoint               |2.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nametagtweaks-1.20.1-3.8.jar                      |Name Tag Tweaks               |nametagtweaks                 |3.8                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         conditional-mixin-forge-0.6.2.jar                 |conditional mixin             |conditional_mixin             |0.6.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterEndIsland-1.20-Forge-2.0.6.jar         |YUNG's Better End Island      |betterendisland               |1.20-Forge-2.0.6    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         smallernetherportals-1.20.1-3.8.jar               |Smaller Nether Portals        |smallernetherportals          |3.8                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         furnacerecycle-1.20.1-2.5.jar                     |Furnace Recycle               |furnacerecycle                |2.5                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         strayspawn-1.20.1-3.7.jar                         |Stray Spawn                   |strayspawn                    |3.7                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FastLeafDecay-32.jar                              |Fast Leaf Decay               |fastleafdecay                 |32                  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterMineshafts-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar        |YUNG's Better Mineshafts      |bettermineshafts              |1.20-Forge-4.0.4    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         majrusz-library-forge-1.20.1-7.0.8.jar            |Majrusz Library               |majruszlibrary                |7.0.8               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-lights-1.1.0-mc1.20.1forge.jar                |Macaw's Lights and Lamps      |mcwlights                     |1.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterJungleTemples-1.20-Forge-2.0.5.jar     |YUNG's Better Jungle Temples  |betterjungletemples           |1.20-Forge-2.0.5    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SmartBrainLib-forge-1.20.1-1.15.jar               |SmartBrainLib                 |smartbrainlib                 |1.15                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         elytraslot-forge-6.4.3+1.20.1.jar                 |Elytra Slot                   |elytraslot                    |6.4.3+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         elytratrims_extensions-forge-2.2.1.jar            |Elytra Trims Extensions       |elytratrims_extensions        |2.2.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         doubledoors-1.20.1-5.9.jar                        |Double Doors                  |doubledoors                   |5.9                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Fastload-Reforged-mc1.20.1-3.4.0.jar              |Fastload-Reforged             |fastload                      |3.4.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wither_drops_netherite_templates_1.0.0_forge_1.20.|Wither Drops Netherite Templat|wither_drops_netherite_templat|1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tameablebeasts-1.20.1-5.2.jar                     |Tameable Beasts               |tameablebeasts                |2.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         travelerscompass-1.20.1-3.0.5-forge.jar           |Traveler's Compass            |travelerscompass              |3.0.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         transcendingtrident-1.20.1-4.8.jar                |Transcending Trident          |transcendingtrident           |4.8                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.20.1-forge-15.12.2.51.jar                   |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |15.12.2.51          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JustEnoughGuns-0.6.1-1.20.1.jar                   |Just Enough Guns              |jeg                           |0.6.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         VisualWorkbench-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar           |Visual Workbench              |visualworkbench               |8.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         randomshulkercolours-1.20.1-3.3.jar               |Random Shulker Colours        |randomshulkercolours          |3.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EF_Knuckles_extended_20.1.jar                     |EF_weapon_extanded            |ef_weapon_extended            |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         goblintraders-forge-1.20.1-1.9.3.jar              |Goblin Traders                |goblintraders                 |1.9.3               |DONE      |Manifest: 0d:78:5f:44:c0:47:0c:8c:e2:63:a3:04:43:d4:12:7d:b0:7c:35:37:dc:40:b1:c1:98:ec:51:eb:3b:3c:45:99         caelus-forge-3.2.0+1.20.1.jar                     |Caelus API                    |caelus                        |3.2.0+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         RingsOfAscension-1.20.1-2.0.2.jar                 |Rings of Ascension            |ringsofascension              |2.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Fallingleaves-1.20.1-2.1.0.jar                    |Falling Leaves                |fallingleaves                 |2.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         epicfight-forge-20.9.2-1.20.1.jar                 |Epic Fight                    |epicfight                     |20.9.2              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         easyelytratakeoff-1.20.1-4.4.jar                  |Easy Elytra Takeoff           |easyelytratakeoff             |4.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         integrated_api-1.5.1+1.20.1-forge.jar             |Integrated API                |integrated_api                |1.5.1+1.20.1-forge  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NaturesCompass-1.20.1-1.11.2-forge.jar            |Nature's Compass              |naturescompass                |1.20.1-1.11.2-forge |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         badpackets-forge-0.4.3.jar                        |Bad Packets                   |badpackets                    |0.4.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         starterstructure-1.20.1-3.9.jar                   |Starter Structure             |starterstructure              |3.9                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         silencemobs-1.20.1-3.5.jar                        |Silence Mobs                  |silencemobs                   |3.5                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         anvilrestoration-1.20.1-2.3.jar                   |Anvil Restoration             |anvilrestoration              |2.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         additional_lights-1.20.1-2.1.7.jar                |Additional Lights             |additional_lights             |2.1.7               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         catalogue-forge-1.20.1-1.8.0.jar                  |Catalogue                     |catalogue                     |1.8.0               |DONE      |Manifest: 0d:78:5f:44:c0:47:0c:8c:e2:63:a3:04:43:d4:12:7d:b0:7c:35:37:dc:40:b1:c1:98:ec:51:eb:3b:3c:45:99         dismountentity-1.20.1-3.5.jar                     |Dismount Entity               |dismountentity                |3.5                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         actuallyunbreaking-1.20.1-0.2.1.jar               |Actually Unbreaking           |actuallyunbreaking            |1.20.1-0.2.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mythicmounts-20.1-7.4.2-forge.jar                 |MythicMounts                  |mythicmounts                  |20.1-7.4.2-forge    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         puzzlesaccessapi-forge-8.0.7.jar                  |Puzzles Access Api            |puzzlesaccessapi              |8.0.7               |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         extendedbonemeal-1.20.1-3.5.jar                   |Extended Bone Meal            |extendedbonemeal              |3.5                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.20.1-47.3.0-universal.jar                 |Forge                         |forge                         |47.3.0              |DONE      |Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90         M'TEG-1.1.0-1.20.1.jar                            |Mo' Than Enough Guns          |mteg                          |1.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-paths-1.0.5-1.20.1forge.jar                   |Macaw's Paths and Pavings     |mcwpaths                      |1.0.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         idas_forge-1.10.1+1.20.1.jar                      |Integrated Dungeons and Struct|idas                          |1.10.1+1.20.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wooltweaks-1.20.1-3.7.jar                         |Wool Tweaks                   |wooltweaks                    |3.7                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DungeonsArise-1.20.x-2.1.58-release.jar           |When Dungeons Arise           |dungeons_arise                |2.1.58-1.20.x       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar             |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.20.1              |DONE      |Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f         MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.20.1-2.25.1.jar             |Mouse Tweaks                  |mousetweaks                   |2.25.1              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         shellsquadessentials-3.1-1.20.1.jar               |Shellsquad Essentials         |shellsquadessentials          |3.1                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         inventorytotem-1.20.1-3.3.jar                     |Inventory Totem               |inventorytotem                |3.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nutritiousmilk-1.20.1-3.4.jar                     |Nutritious Milk               |nutritiousmilk                |3.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         unusualprehistory-1.5.0.3.jar                     |Unusual Prehistory            |unusualprehistory             |1.5.0.3             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Oh-The-Trees-Youll-Grow-forge-1.20.1-1.3.1.jar    |Oh The Trees You'll Grow      |ohthetreesyoullgrow           |1.20.1-1.3.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         spectrelib-forge-0.13.15+1.20.1.jar               |SpectreLib                    |spectrelib                    |0.13.15+1.20.1      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Corgilib-Forge-1.20.1-4.0.3.2.jar                 |CorgiLib                      |corgilib                      |4.0.3.2             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         animal_armor_trims-merged-1.20.1-1.0.0.jar        |Animal Armor Trims: Horses    |animal_armor_trims            |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kffmod-4.11.0.jar                                 |Kotlin For Forge              |kotlinforforge                |4.11.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flywheel-forge-1.20.1-0.6.11-13.jar               |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |0.6.11-13           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dragondropselytra-1.20.1-3.4.jar                  |Dragon Drops Elytra           |dragondropselytra             |3.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         polymorph-forge-0.49.5+1.20.1.jar                 |Polymorph                     |polymorph                     |0.49.5+1.20.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Zeta-1.0-24.jar                                   |Zeta                          |zeta                          |1.0-24              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         terrariumsandcages-1.0.1.jar                      |Terrariums And Cages          |terrariumsandcages            |1.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         villagebellrecipe-1.20.1-3.6.jar                  |Village Bell Recipe           |villagebellrecipe             |3.6                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cagedmobs-1.20.1-forge-2.0.5.jar                  |Caged Mobs                    |cagedmobs                     |1.20.1-2.0.5        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Structory_Towers_1.20.x_v1.0.7.jar                |Structory: Towers             |structory_towers              |1.0.7               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         appleskin-forge-mc1.20.1-2.5.1.jar                |AppleSkin                     |appleskin                     |2.5.1+mc1.20.1      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PuzzlesLib-v8.1.23-1.20.1-Forge.jar               |Puzzles Lib                   |puzzleslib                    |8.1.23              |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         bettergolem-1.20.1-4.0.1.jar                      |Better Golem                  |bettergolem                   |1.20.1-4.0.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcwfurnituresbyg-1.20.1-1.0.jar                   |Macaw's Furnitures - BWG      |mcwfurnituresbyg              |1.20.1-1.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mavapi-1.1.4-mc1.20.1.jar                         |More Axolotl Variants API     |mavapi                        |1.1.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EFMCompat 2.0.jar                                 |EFM & Other Mods Weapons Compa|efm_compat                    |2.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cosmeticarmorreworked-1.20.1-v1a.jar              |CosmeticArmorReworked         |cosmeticarmorreworked         |1.20.1-v1a          |DONE      |Manifest: 5e:ed:25:99:e4:44:14:c0:dd:89:c1:a9:4c:10:b5:0d:e4:b1:52:50:45:82:13:d8:d0:32:89:67:56:57:01:53         phantasm-0.4.1.jar                                |End's Phantasm                |phantasm                      |0.4.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         snowballsfreezemobs-1.20.1-3.7.jar                |Snowballs Freeze Mobs         |snowballsfreezemobs           |3.7                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         realmrpg_pots_and_mimics_1.0.2_forge_1.20.1.jar   |Realm RPG: Pots & Mimics      |pots_and_mimics               |1.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         grappling_hook_mod-1.20.1-1.20.1-v13.jar          |Grappling Hook Mod            |grapplemod                    |1.20.1-v13          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SkyVillages-1.0.4-1.19.2-1.20.1-forge-release.jar |Sky Villages                  |skyvillages                   |1.0.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bottledair-1.20.1-2.4.jar                         |Bottled Air                   |bottledair                    |2.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kuma-api-forge-20.1.8+1.20.1.jar                  |KumaAPI                       |kuma_api                      |20.1.8              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         merenc-forge-1.20.x-v4.0.jar                      |Merge Enchantments            |merenc                        |4.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterWitchHuts-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar         |YUNG's Better Witch Huts      |betterwitchhuts               |1.20-Forge-3.0.3    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         zombiehorsespawn-1.20.1-5.1.jar                   |Zombie Horse Spawn            |zombiehorsespawn              |5.1                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sword_soaring-forge1.20.1-20.1.11.11.jar          |Epic Fight - Sword Soaring    |sword_soaring                 |20.1.11.11          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         endportalrecipe-1.20.1-5.5.jar                    |End Portal Recipe             |endportalrecipe               |5.5                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         global_packs-forge-1.19.4-1.16.2_forge.jar        |Global Packs                  |globalpacks                   |1.16.2_forge        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-forge-1.20.1-4.4.9.jar                   |GeckoLib 4                    |geckolib                      |4.4.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         crittersandcompanions-1.20.1-2.1.6.jar            |Critters and Companions       |crittersandcompanions         |1.20.1-2.1.6        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fireproofboats-1.20.1-1.0.3.jar                   |Fireproof Boats               |fireproofboats                |1.20.1-1.0.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterOceanMonuments-1.20-Forge-3.0.4.jar    |YUNG's Better Ocean Monuments |betteroceanmonuments          |1.20-Forge-3.0.4    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         paperbooks-1.20.1-3.5.jar                         |Paper Books                   |paperbooks                    |3.5                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dynamiclights-1.20.1.2.jar                        |Dynamic Lights                |dynamiclights                 |1.20.1.2            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         macawsbridgesbyg-1.20.1-1.0.jar                   |Macaw's Bridges - BWG         |macawsbridgesbyg              |1.20.1-1.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sophisticatedcore-1.20.1-0.6.25.632.jar           |Sophisticated Core            |sophisticatedcore             |0.6.25.632          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kleeslabs-forge-1.20-15.0.0.jar                   |KleeSlabs                     |kleeslabs                     |15.0.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcwfurnituresbop-1.20-1.2.jar                     |Macaw's Furnitures - BOP      |mcwfurnituresbop              |1.20-1.2            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-furniture-3.3.0-mc1.20.1forge.jar             |Macaw's Furniture             |mcwfurnitures                 |3.3.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TerraBlender-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.7.jar             |TerraBlender                  |terrablender                  |3.0.1.7             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BiomesOPlenty-1.20.1-18.0.0.592.jar               |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |18.0.0.592          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         golemsarefriends-1.20.0-1.0.1.jar                 |Golems Are Friends Not Fodder |golemsarefriends              |1.20.0-1.0.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         epiccompat_parcool-forge-1.20.1-1.0.3.jar         |Epic Compat: ParCool          |epiccompat_parcool            |1.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Placebo-1.20.1-8.6.2.jar                          |Placebo                       |placebo                       |8.6.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-2.6.0-1.20.1.jar                          |Citadel                       |citadel                       |2.6.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.22.9.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.22.9              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         domesticationinnovation-1.7.1-1.20.1.jar          |Domestication Innovation      |domesticationinnovation       |1.7.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mixinextras-forge-0.2.0-beta.7.jar                |MixinExtras                   |mixinextras                   |0.2.0-beta.7        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cavespiderspawn-1.20.1-1.2.jar                    |Cave Spider Spawn             |cavespiderspawn               |1.2                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         healingsoup-1.20.1-5.0.jar                        |Healing Soup                  |healingsoup                   |5.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Bookshelf-Forge-1.20.1-20.2.13.jar                |Bookshelf                     |bookshelf                     |20.2.13             |DONE      |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         sophisticatedbackpacks-1.20.1-3.20.6.1064.jar     |Sophisticated Backpacks       |sophisticatedbackpacks        |3.20.6.1064         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cryingghasts-1.20.1-3.5.jar                       |Crying Ghasts                 |cryingghasts                  |3.5                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-doors-1.1.1forge-mc1.20.1.jar                 |Macaw's Doors                 |mcwdoors                      |1.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         betterbeaconplacement-1.20.1-3.4.jar              |Better Beacon Placement       |betterbeaconplacement         |3.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         keepmysoiltilled-1.20.1-2.4.jar                   |Keep My Soil Tilled           |keepmysoiltilled              |2.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         momentumprotection-1.20.1-0.0.1.jar               |Momentum Protection           |momentumprotection            |0.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dragonmounts-1.20.1-1.2.3-beta.jar                |Dragon Mounts: Legacy         |dragonmounts                  |1.2.3-beta          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Craftable_Elytra[REMASTERED][2.2]1.20.1.jar       |craftable_elytra_remastered   |craftable_elytra_remastered   |2.2                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         despawningeggshatch-1.20.1-4.4.jar                |Despawning Eggs Hatch         |despawningeggshatch           |4.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         breeze-mod-1.1.jar                                |Breeze Mob Mod                |breeze_mob_mod                |1.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AirHop-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar                    |Air Hop                       |airhop                        |8.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         petshop-forge-1.20.1-0.1.2.jar                    |Pet Shop                      |petshop                       |0.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         affinity-1.20.1-0.0.1.jar                         |Affinity Enchantment          |affinity                      |1.20.1-0.0.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-bridges-3.0.0-mc1.20.1forge.jar               |Macaw's Bridges               |mcwbridges                    |3.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         macawsbridgesbop-1.20-1.3.jar                     |Macaw's Bridges - BOP         |macawsbridgesbop              |1.20-1.3            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.20.1-1.2.4.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.20.1-1.2.4        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         underground-jungle-forge-20.1.2.jar               |Underground Jungle            |underground_jungle            |20.1.2              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         betterspawnercontrol-1.20.1-4.6.jar               |Better Spawner Control        |betterspawnercontrol          |4.6                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-fences-1.1.2-mc1.20.1forge.jar                |Macaw's Fences and Walls      |mcwfences                     |1.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcwfencesbop-1.20-1.2.jar                         |Macaw's Fences - BOP          |mcwfencesbop                  |1.20-1.2            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcwfencesbyg-1.20.1-1.1.jar                       |Macaw's Fences - BWG          |mcwfencesbyg                  |1.20.1-1.1          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Immunity Enchantments 1.0.0 - 1.20.1.jar          |Immunity Enchantments         |immunity_enchantments         |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         born_in_chaos_[Forge]1.20.1_1.3.1.jar             |Born in Chaos                 |born_in_chaos_v1              |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         samurai_dynasty-0.0.48-1.20.1-neo.jar             |Samurai Dynasty               |samurai_dynasty               |0.0.48-1.20.1-neo   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fishontheline-1.20.1-3.4.jar                      |Fish On The Line              |fishontheline                 |3.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wthit-forge-8.15.1.jar                            |wthit                         |wthit                         |8.15.1              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wthitharvestability-mc1.20.1-2.2.0.jar            |WTHIT Harvestability          |wthitharvestability           |2.2.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Patchouli-1.20.1-84-FORGE.jar                     |Patchouli                     |patchouli                     |1.20.1-84-FORGE     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ironchests-5.0.2-forge.jar                        |Iron Chests: Restocked        |ironchests                    |5.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         collective-1.20.1-7.84.jar                        |Collective                    |collective                    |7.84                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         realmrpg_seadwellers_2.9.9_forge_1.20.1.jar       |Realm RPG: Sea Dwellers       |seadwellers                   |2.9.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Sitting+-2.0.1-forge-1.20.1.jar                   |Sitting+                      |sitmod                        |2.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         oreexcavation-1.13.170.jar                        |OreExcavation                 |oreexcavation                 |1.13.170            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterThirdPerson-Forge-1.20-1.9.0.jar            |Better Third Person           |betterthirdperson             |1.9.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wisdom_enchantment-1.0.1.jar                      |Wisdom Enchantment Mod        |wisdom_enchantment            |1.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         allenchantmentsfortrade-1.20.1-1.0.jar            |All Enchantments For Trade    |allenchantmentsfortrade       |1.20.1-1.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterStrongholds-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar       |YUNG's Better Strongholds     |betterstrongholds             |1.20-Forge-4.0.3    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fastercrouching-1.20.1-2.6.jar                    |Faster Crouching              |fastercrouching               |2.6                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         passiveshield-1.20.1-3.6.jar                      |Passive Shield                |passiveshield                 |3.6                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         resourcefullib-forge-1.20.1-2.1.29.jar            |Resourceful Lib               |resourcefullib                |2.1.29              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         starterkit-1.20.1-7.1.jar                         |Starter Kit                   |starterkit                    |7.1                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         architectury-9.2.14-forge.jar                     |Architectury                  |architectury                  |9.2.14              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         refurbished_furniture-forge-1.20.1-1.0.6.jar      |MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod: Re|refurbished_furniture         |1.0.6               |DONE      |Manifest: 0d:78:5f:44:c0:47:0c:8c:e2:63:a3:04:43:d4:12:7d:b0:7c:35:37:dc:40:b1:c1:98:ec:51:eb:3b:3c:45:99         cryingportals-1.20.1-2.8.jar                      |Crying Portals                |cryingportals                 |2.8                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         trashcans-1.0.18b-forge-mc1.20.jar                |Trash Cans                    |trashcans                     |1.0.18b             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         monolib-forge-1.20.1-1.3.0.jar                    |MonoLib                       |monolib                       |1.3.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         framework-forge-1.20.1-0.7.8.jar                  |Framework                     |framework                     |0.7.8               |DONE      |Manifest: 0d:78:5f:44:c0:47:0c:8c:e2:63:a3:04:43:d4:12:7d:b0:7c:35:37:dc:40:b1:c1:98:ec:51:eb:3b:3c:45:99         smallships-forge-1.20.1-2.0.0-b1.4.jar            |Small Ships                   |smallships                    |2.0.0-b1.4          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         infinitetrading-1.20.1-4.5.jar                    |Infinite Trading              |infinitetrading               |4.5                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mavm-1.2.6-mc1.20.1.jar                           |More Axolotl Variants Mod     |mavm                          |1.2.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         backported_wolves_bopcompat_1.20.1.jar            |Backported wolves BOP Compat  |bwbc                          |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YeetusExperimentus-Forge-2.3.1-build.6+mc1.20.1.ja|Yeetus Experimentus           |yeetusexperimentus            |2.3.1-build.6+mc1.20|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         X-PlayerInfo-1.20.1-1.0.8.1-SNAPSHOT.jar          |X-PlayerInfo                  |x_player_info                 |1.20.1-1.0.8.1-SNAPS|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         amendments-1.20-1.2.11.jar                        |Amendments                    |amendments                    |1.20-1.2.11         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sophisticatedstorage-1.20.1-0.10.26.817.jar       |Sophisticated Storage         |sophisticatedstorage          |0.10.26.817         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         additionallanterns-1.1.1a-forge-mc1.20.jar        |Additional Lanterns           |additionallanterns            |1.1.1a              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EasyMagic-v8.0.1-1.20.1-Forge.jar                 |Easy Magic                    |easymagic                     |8.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         realmrpg_imps_and_demons_0.9.0_forge_1.20.1.jar   |Realm RPG: Imps & Demons      |realmrpg_demons               |0.9.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Oh-The-Biomes-Weve-Gone-Forge-1.2.2-Beta.jar      |Oh The Biomes We've Gone      |biomeswevegone                |1.2.2-Beta          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         common-networking-forge-1.0.5-1.20.1.jar          |Common Networking             |commonnetworking              |1.0.5-1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MobCapturingTool-forge-1.20.1-3.0.2.jar           |Mob Capturing Tool            |mobcapturingtool              |3.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         map_atlases-1.20-6.0.9.jar                        |Map Atlases                   |map_atlases                   |1.20-6.0.9          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         justmobheads-1.20.1-8.3.jar                       |Just Mob Heads                |justmobheads                  |8.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         enlightend-5.0.14-1.20.1.jar                      |Enlightend                    |enlightened_end               |5.0.14              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-1.20.1-0.5.1.h.jar                         |Create                        |create                        |0.5.1.h             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         waystones-forge-1.20-14.1.5.jar                   |Waystones                     |waystones                     |14.1.5              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MonsterPlus-Forge1.20.1-v1.1.6.1.jar              |Monster Plus                  |monsterplus                   |1.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Mo'Enchantments-1.20.1-1.10.jar                   |Mo' Enchantments              |enchantments_plus             |1.10                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FastSuite-1.20.1-5.0.1.jar                        |Fast Suite                    |fastsuite                     |5.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Clumps-forge-1.20.1-12.0.0.4.jar                  |Clumps                        |clumps                        |12.0.0.4            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         comforts-forge-6.4.0+1.20.1.jar                   |Comforts                      |comforts                      |6.4.0+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         artifacts-forge-9.5.13.jar                        |Artifacts                     |artifacts                     |9.5.13              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Enchantment-Reveal-1.20.1-Forge.jar               |Enchantment Reveal            |enchantment_reveal            |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         configured-forge-1.20.1-2.2.3.jar                 |Configured                    |configured                    |2.2.3               |DONE      |Manifest: 0d:78:5f:44:c0:47:0c:8c:e2:63:a3:04:43:d4:12:7d:b0:7c:35:37:dc:40:b1:c1:98:ec:51:eb:3b:3c:45:99         TheOuterEnd-1.0.9.jar                             |The Outer End                 |outer_end                     |1.0.8               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         [1.20.1-forge]-Epic-Knights-9.8.jar               |Epic Knights Mod              |magistuarmory                 |9.8                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bottleyourxp-1.20.1-3.4.jar                       |Bottle Your Xp                |bottleyourxp                  |3.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterDesertTemples-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar     |YUNG's Better Desert Temples  |betterdeserttemples           |1.20-Forge-3.0.3    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ExplorersCompass-1.20.1-1.3.3-forge.jar           |Explorer's Compass            |explorerscompass              |1.20.1-1.3.3-forge  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Orcz_0.87_1.20.1.jar                              |Orcz                          |orcz                          |0.82                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         netherdepthsupgrade-3.1.5-1.20.jar                |Nether Depths Upgrade         |netherdepthsupgrade           |3.1.5-1.20          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fixedanvilrepaircost-1.20.1-3.4.jar               |Fixed Anvil Repair Cost       |fixedanvilrepaircost          |3.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         blueprint-1.20.1-7.1.0.jar                        |Blueprint                     |blueprint                     |7.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         boatload-1.20.1-5.0.1.jar                         |Boatload                      |boatload                      |5.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         upgrade_aquatic-1.20.1-6.0.1.jar                  |Upgrade Aquatic               |upgrade_aquatic               |6.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         VariantCraftingTables-1.20.1-2.0.2.jar            |Variant Crafting Tables       |vct                           |1.20.1-2.0.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         azurelib-neo-1.20.1-2.0.34.jar                    |AzureLib                      |azurelib                      |2.0.34              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         UsefulSlime-forge-1.20.1-1.8.1.jar                |Useful Slime                  |usefulslime                   |1.8.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         recast-1.20.1-3.5.jar                             |Recast                        |recast                        |3.5                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         moveminecarts-1.20.1-3.6.jar                      |Move Minecarts                |moveminecarts                 |3.6                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         friendsandfoes-forge-mc1.20.1-2.0.17.jar          |Friends&Foes                  |friendsandfoes                |2.0.17              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         elytratrims-forge-3.4.4+1.20.1.jar                |Elytra Trims                  |elytratrims                   |3.4.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         weakerspiderwebs-1.20.1-3.7.jar                   |Weaker Spiderwebs             |weakerspiderwebs              |3.7                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         simplyswords-forge-1.56.0-1.20.1.jar              |Simply Swords                 |simplyswords                  |1.56.0-1.20.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.20.1-17.1.18.jar  |EnchantmentDescriptions       |enchdesc                      |17.1.18             |DONE      |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         radiantgear-forge-2.1.5+1.20.1.jar                |Radiant Gear                  |radiantgear                   |2.1.5+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         moonlight-1.20-2.12.20-forge.jar                  |Moonlight Library             |moonlight                     |1.20-2.12.20        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         endermanoverhaul-forge-1.20.1-1.0.4.jar           |Enderman Overhaul             |endermanoverhaul              |1.0.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nohostilesaroundcampfire-1.20.1-7.1.jar           |No Hostiles Around Campfire   |nohostilesaroundcampfire      |7.1                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ToolBelt-1.20.1-1.20.01.jar                       |Tool Belt                     |toolbelt                      |1.20.01             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         extractpoison-1.20.1-3.4.jar                      |Extract Poison                |extractpoison                 |3.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mixinsquared-forge-0.1.2-beta.6.jar               |MixinSquared                  |mixinsquared                  |0.1.2-beta.6        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Tameable Spiders - Forge V2.0.8.jar               |Tameable Spiders              |tameable_spiders              |2.0.7               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         spidersproducewebs-1.20.1-3.5.jar                 |Spiders Produce Webs          |spidersproducewebs            |3.5                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fish_of_thieves-mc1.20.1-v3.0.7-forge.jar         |Fish of Thieves               |fishofthieves                 |3.0.7               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         moveboats-1.20.1-3.4.jar                          |Move Boats                    |moveboats                     |3.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Ribbits-1.20.1-Forge-3.0.0.jar                    |Ribbits                       |ribbits                       |1.20.1-Forge-3.0.0  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         randomsheepcolours-1.20.1-3.4.jar                 |Random Sheep Colours          |randomsheepcolours            |3.4                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Quark-4.0-460.jar                                 |Quark                         |quark                         |4.0-460             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supplementaries-1.20-2.8.17.jar                   |Supplementaries               |supplementaries               |1.20-2.8.17         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ParCool-1.20.1-3.3.0.0-R.jar                      |ParCool!                      |parcool                       |1.20.1-3.3.0.0-R    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         immersive_paintings-0.6.7+1.20.1-forge.jar        |Immersive Paintings           |immersive_paintings           |0.6.7+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         surfacemushrooms-1.20.1-3.5.jar                   |Surface Mushrooms             |surfacemushrooms              |3.5                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         UniversalEnchants-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar         |Universal Enchants            |universalenchants             |8.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         betterconduitplacement-1.20.1-3.3.jar             |Better Conduit Placement      |betterconduitplacement        |3.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         creeperoverhaul-3.0.2-forge.jar                   |Creeper Overhaul              |creeperoverhaul               |3.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ferritecore-6.0.1-forge.jar                       |Ferrite Core                  |ferritecore                   |6.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: 41:ce:50:66:d1:a0:05:ce:a1:0e:02:85:9b:46:64:e0:bf:2e:cf:60:30:9a:fe:0c:27:e0:63:66:9a:84:ce:8a         majruszs-enchantments-forge-1.20.1-1.10.8.jar     |Majrusz's Enchantments        |majruszsenchantments          |1.10.8              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         expandability-forge-9.0.4.jar                     |ExpandAbility                 |expandability                 |9.0.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         chisels-and-bits-forge-1.4.148.jar                |chisels-and-bits              |chiselsandbits                |1.4.148             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         healingcampfire-1.20.1-6.1.jar                    |Healing Campfire              |healingcampfire               |6.1                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nbc-all-2.0-1.20+.jar                             |Netherite But Cheaper         |nbc_mr                        |1.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: b4cd624a-f302-429e-9ca4-fdba10029191     FML: 47.3     Forge: net.minecraftforge:47.3.0     Flywheel Backend: GL33 Instanced Arrays  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.