Whenever I start my modpack Minecraft opens as a background task and wont open as a window.

I'm just trying to play modded  Minecraft BUT Minecraft opens as a background task viewable in task manager and doesn't seem to really done anything And Doesn't open as a viewable window.
List of fixes I have tried:

1. Repairing Minecraft
2. Reinstalling Minecraft
3. Restarting my PC
4. Deleting Curseforge's Minecraft Install Folder
(Vanilla will run on its own)

I have also tried a lot of other things (Ask Me)
if you need folders or particular information (Ask Me)

@TileEntity You seem to always know think you can help?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • So the default PlayerModel contains this code here to set the players arms to slim   if (pSlim) { $$3.addOrReplaceChild("left_arm", CubeListBuilder.create().texOffs(32, 48).addBox(-1.0F, -2.0F, -2.0F, 3.0F, 12.0F, 4.0F, pCubeDeformation), PartPose.offset(5.0F, 2.5F, 0.0F)); $$3.addOrReplaceChild("right_arm", CubeListBuilder.create().texOffs(40, 16).addBox(-2.0F, -2.0F, -2.0F, 3.0F, 12.0F, 4.0F, pCubeDeformation), PartPose.offset(-5.0F, 2.5F, 0.0F)); $$3.addOrReplaceChild("left_sleeve", CubeListBuilder.create().texOffs(48, 48).addBox(-1.0F, -2.0F, -2.0F, 3.0F, 12.0F, 4.0F, pCubeDeformation.extend(0.25F)), PartPose.offset(5.0F, 2.5F, 0.0F)); $$3.addOrReplaceChild("right_sleeve", CubeListBuilder.create().texOffs(40, 32).addBox(-2.0F, -2.0F, -2.0F, 3.0F, 12.0F, 4.0F, pCubeDeformation.extend(0.25F)), PartPose.offset(-5.0F, 2.5F, 0.0F)); } else { $$3.addOrReplaceChild("left_arm", CubeListBuilder.create().texOffs(32, 48).addBox(-1.0F, -2.0F, -2.0F, 4.0F, 12.0F, 4.0F, pCubeDeformation), PartPose.offset(5.0F, 2.0F, 0.0F)); $$3.addOrReplaceChild("left_sleeve", CubeListBuilder.create().texOffs(48, 48).addBox(-1.0F, -2.0F, -2.0F, 4.0F, 12.0F, 4.0F, pCubeDeformation.extend(0.25F)), PartPose.offset(5.0F, 2.0F, 0.0F)); $$3.addOrReplaceChild("right_sleeve", CubeListBuilder.create().texOffs(40, 32).addBox(-3.0F, -2.0F, -2.0F, 4.0F, 12.0F, 4.0F, pCubeDeformation.extend(0.25F)), PartPose.offset(-5.0F, 2.0F, 0.0F)); } And that's got me thinking. If I can't replace the whole model in one fell swoop, what if I replaced each individual limb with my models mesh definitions? Note: It was crazy. The createMesh method in PlayerModel could not be @Overriden and addOrReplaceChild just makes changes to a new model that uses the original as a base.     However, I did render my model using this   final toatestentity idk = entities.toatest.get().create(p.level()); Minecraft.getInstance().getEntityRenderDispatcher().getRenderer(idk).render(idk, 0f, pTicks, stack, buffer, paLights); However that just uses the render from the entity I used to test getting the model to render in the first place. I don't want to do that. I want to fully replace the player model which this doesn't actually do (I don't think?).  Maybe it'd just be best to render my model as a new layer and make the base player model invisible? Maybe I'll take a look at how armor is rendered to move with the player so I won't have to make my own animations? Idk, I'm really set on figuring this out though.
    • AT Launcher works just fine
    • Make a test with another Launcher like MultiMC or AT Launcher  
    • https://mclo.gs/EZ0jeA2
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.