World Stuck on 100% When Loading | Modded and no Crash Log

I created a new world yesterday after freshly installing Minecraft and Curse Forge. I am using Medieval MC [Forge] - MMC3. Today I tried to play on the world again and when loading it would go to 100% and then stay there forever. I have been troubleshooting for 10+ hours now and I am stumped. Yesterday, the game told me to use 11,000 MB of ram. Today, the game told me to use 8,000 MB of ram.

My specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8850H CPU @ 2.60GHz
Video Card: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
Operating System: Windows 10
RAM: 32 GB

Here is my latest.log -- https://gist.github.com/choipichiim/40cb43f0d7389355b410380aafef924f
There is no crash log. The game does not crash. It just stays on 100% until I decide to close the game.

P.S. I'd also like to note that this is the only world I have a problem with. I re-created the world, and that one loaded in just fine, and I spawned in just fine. The only problem is I would like the original world back because it has my base in it. If I cannot get the original world to work again, and if anyone knows a way to salvage my base and paste it into another world without having to be in the physical world itself, I'd greatly appreciate the info.

5 hours ago, TileEntity said:

Maybe an issue with everycomp or Vertical Slabs Compat - backup the world and make a test without these

I deleted both mods, but it is still stuck at 100%. Just in case, I even deleted Falling Tree Mod because when the game did work, it gave me an error every time I cut down a tree (but the mod still functioned, so I ignored it. (Smart, right? /joke)

I might keep the game up and just let it load while I'm at work for 2 hours to see if anything happens.

I checked the latest.log and I am noticing a lot of these:
[Render thread/WARN]: Missing sound for event
[Worker-ResourceReload-6/WARN]

basically stuff with "warn" in it.
Could that be the issue? There's a lot of warns. Almost to the point where I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the modpack, but that doesn't explain why I am able to play other worlds just fine.

1 hour ago, TileEntity said:

Add the new crash-report

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing one. I searched up "crash" in the Minecraft folder and then the Modpack folder, but got no results. When I look in my modpack logs, I only see zip files of old logs and then "latest.log"

While I wait for your reply (thank you for your help, by the way, seriously), I am going to create a vanilla instance and download the modpack 50 mods at a time to see if I can narrow down any culprits. (The modpack itself has about 300 mods pre-installed.)