[HELP] Probably a really common error java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:Cannot set property PropertyEnum{name=variant

Nuclear223

(Forge - 14.23.5.2860, 1.12.2) ^But I can't find any answers to it, I'm very new to making a Modpack and so far this is the only error, problem being I don't know how to fix it or probably any future errors either but it's between Mekanism(Not Community Edition) and UniversalTweaks, I was planning on making this into a server too but if I can't even get the client version working I don't know how I'm going to do that, so far I've tried checking the Config folder and the Configs within but couldn't find anything so I looked a the .class files and de-compiled them to see if those had any answers and that didn't have anything either.

Description: Initializing game

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot set property PropertyEnum{name=variant, clazz=class net.minecraft.block.BlockPlanks$EnumType, values=[acacia, dark_oak]} to oak on block minecraft:log2, it is not an allowed value

https://paste.ee/p/Shyo5

Thanks

I tried removing it now and it came up with a different error, I don't think Hammer Microblocks is 100% necessary so I might just keep it removed, but I want to find a way to keep the mods so instead of ending up having to remove a ton of mods is to be able to have them work together, the base modpack I was working off of was "The 1.12.2 pack" which has MOST of the mods that I got. Except Mekanism I think