Custom skin is not showing up. Don't know how to fix it.

Hey so I've been trying to fix my issue with my Minecraft install recently (I was having performance issues and I also couldn't load worlds), and for some reason my skin just stopped showing up. It's stuck on the Zuri skin and I can't seem to fix it. I don't think it's due to any of my mods because I've tried it with just forge active. I have also tried disabling my firewall, logging in and out of my Microsoft account, and fully reinstalling the game. If anybody has an idea for a fix for this that would be appreciated.

I'd post the log but it's a bit too big for Pastebin and I'd have to make several Pastebins just to fit it all here. (I have tried to find some way to make one within the limits without painstakingly cutting up the log into pieces for an hour, if anybody has any suggestions that would be appreciated and I would gladly edit this with the Pastebin.) 

EDIT: I have found out what's causing it, I had to disable ipv6. I don't know why it only started causing issues now but apparently it prevents the client from connecting to the auth servers. I'm not too sure if it's particularly safe to turn it off but hopefully it won't cause any issues.

Edited by CodyProductions
Found solution.