MOVED: Forge/Gradle will not fails when setting up Decomp Workspace

luacs1998

This topic has been moved to ForgeGradle.

[iurl]http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php?topic=16920.0[/iurl]

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Another Minecraft Launcher https://multimc.org/#Download or https://atlauncher.com/downloads
    • Remove these mods and combine OptiFine HD U I6 with Forge 47.2.18 Start with Optifine - without any other mods - if this works, add the mods one by one or in groups until you find the mod, conflicting with Optifine
    • Ok yeah I think this might be where the problem starts. For starters, I think you can get rid of your RecipeType impl and make it a static constant instead. I'm not 100% sure this will fix it but it's posssible. RuneInscribingRecipe public class RuneInscribingRecipe implements Recipe<SimpleContainer> { public static final RecipeType<RuneInscribingRecipe> RECIPE_TYPE = new RecipeType<>(){}; // .... @Override public RecipeType<?> getType() { return RECIPE_TYPE; } // .... } RuneInscriberMenu private Optional<RecipeHolder<RuneInscribingRecipe>> getCurrentRecipe() { SimpleContainer inventory = new SimpleContainer(2); inventory.setItem(BASE_INPUT_SLOT, this.inventory.getStackInSlot(BASE_INPUT_SLOT)); inventory.setItem(TEMPLATE_INPUT_SLOT, this.inventory.getStackInSlot(TEMPLATE_INPUT_SLOT)); List<RecipeHolder<RuneInscribingRecipe>> list = this.blockEntity.getLevel().getRecipeManager().getRecipesFor(RuneInscribingRecipe.RECIPE_TYPE, inventory, this.blockEntity.getLevel()); if (list.isEmpty()) { return Optional.empty(); } return Optional.of(list.get(0)); }   Also, this here is a little suspicious where you're getting the `this.inventory.getStackInSlot` calls. I'd try and make sure those are what you expect they are with either a Debug line in IDE or print statement SimpleContainer inventory = new SimpleContainer(2); inventory.setItem(BASE_INPUT_SLOT, this.inventory.getStackInSlot(BASE_INPUT_SLOT)); System.out.printf("CHECKING BASE INPUT OF RECIPE: %s\n", this.inventory.getStackInSlot(BASE_INPUT_SLOT)); inventory.setItem(TEMPLATE_INPUT_SLOT, this.inventory.getStackInSlot(TEMPLATE_INPUT_SLOT)); System.out.printf("CHECKING TEMPLATE INPUT OF RECIPE: %s\n", this.inventory.getStackInSlot(TEMPLATE_INPUT_SLOT)); ^ See what the result of those print statements are, make sure they're right
    • Upon testing again after adding them, the game still doesn't crash however the resource packs are still unfortunately broken.
    • Hi! Can someone please point me to the correct FAQ or place? I'm not able do DuckDuckGo myself out of this one. As you can hopefully see, chunks are not rendered. I run a forge server, fresh install on a linux VM. Curseforge on the Win11 client with Embeddium, Oculus and Unbound shader. No mods. Forge 47.2.23 on server & client.  No errors, no crashes, no apparent CPU or RAM issues with the VM. This screenshot was captured while creative, but the same happens when flying in survival. Waiting (floating) for a few minutes sooner or (often) later, lets the missing chunks appear. Usually takes 5-10 minutes.  When on a local game, the chunks appear slowly, but they do appear without pause.   This must be something simple, obvious, but I can't find the correct "search words" to find my way out. "Chunks not loading / rendering" didn't help. Browsing several forums neither. 
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.