1.6.4 Crash upon server launch: Exception in server tick?

Now I clicked the one down below that said the same thing, but his problem was unrelated. That being said, I took one of my favorite modpacks, threw about 15-20 other mods onto it, and then despite single player working just fine, the server crashes. I checked my java version, made sure my forge was re-updated, tried most common solutions I could find. Been trying to figure this out for a solid hour or two. And yes, when you see the log, you'd think I had the wrong minecraft version? But I don't. I'm running the recommended/latest forge for 1.6.4. All my mods are updated for 1.6.4. So I'm genuinely confused. And I guess I'm not TOO surprised since I have about 130 mods, but the thing is that my singleplayer works just fine.

That being said, here's the ForgeModLoader-server-2.txt (Not sure if it's needed, but there it is.)

http://pastebin.com/mKBPDEQG

And here's the most recent crash log:

http://pastebin.com/DhgeHQMc

I legitimately feel dumb, like I'm missing something. I've scanned through the crashes, and can't figure it out for the life of me. Any ideas? I mean, I can usually figure these sorts of things out too, which is what's bugging me the most.