Hello Everyone

NightShadow

EDIT: Wrong section, ack! Move this please, mods?

Hey, I'm NightShadow, but everyone calls me by a shortened version of my middle name, Alex. I am an 18 year old programmer, Minecraft fan and a high school senior. My other interests include anime, manga, computers, soccer/football (name depending on where you're from, I guess), and non-MC gaming. My favorite videogame type is simulation/building games like Minecraft, but I'm starting to get into more genres myself. I am also a PHP programmer, as I am working on a script right now that I describe as an "enhanced gameserver status page" that supports several games, and allows users to program in their own game support. I love action and sci-fi animes for the anime part. With soccer/football, I just recently got into it after our city (Indianapolis) got a professional soccer team, the Indy Eleven.

I guess I'll wrap up here. If you'd like to chat, hit me up on PM! I can give you my Skype too if you want. Thank you for reading.