[1.6.4] How do you set half values?

delemberen12

and so you know, most people on here will either tell you what to do, or point to a tutorial, which may include code, but copying and pasting gets you no where except wondering whats wrong, and not knowing whats happening in the first place.

[shadow=gray,left][glow=red,2,300]KEEGAN[/glow][/shadow]

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Don't do that. Time: 2024-06-14 03:22:57 MSK Description: Initializing game java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor from class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.handler$zza000$beforeConstructingMods(Loader.java:1141)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:594)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:232)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:3931)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    • Illegal packet received, terminating connection. net.minecraftforge.network.packets.ModVersions expected CLIENTBOUND CONFIGURATION but was CLIENTBOUND PLAY unable to join ANY multiplayer server when running 1.20.6 forge.
    • I am learning how to create my first mod. I have followed the first page of the following tutorial up to the Building and Testing Your Mod section: https://docs.minecraftforge.net/en/1.20.x/gettingstarted/ The Config.java class that is bundled in the MDK download uses the ResourceLocation.java class in two locations: private static boolean validateItemName(final Object obj) { return obj instanceof final String itemName && ForgeRegistries.ITEMS.containsKey(new ResourceLocation(itemName)); // <----- } /* ... */ static void onLoad(final ModConfigEvent event) { /* ... */ items = ITEM_STRINGS.get().stream() .map(itemName -> ForgeRegistries.ITEMS.getValue(new ResourceLocation(itemName))) // <----- .collect(Collectors.toSet()); } However, new ResourceLocation is underlined red on my Intellij IDE, with this popup when hovered on: 'ResourceLocation(java.lang.String, java.lang.String)' has private access in 'net.minecraft.resources.ResourceLocation' With this being RecourceLocation's constructor private ResourceLocation(String p_135811_, String p_135812_) { assert isValidNamespace(p_135811_); assert isValidPath(p_135812_); this.namespace = p_135811_; this.path = p_135812_; } In addition, this is the error that pops up while running the build task error: constructor ResourceLocation in class ResourceLocation cannot be applied to given types; return obj instanceof final String itemName && ForgeRegistries.ITEMS.containsKey(new ResourceLocation(itemName)); ^ required: String,String found: String What steps would I have to follow to follow to fix this?
    • I installed the Better End mod and all the mods that are needed for it to work on the forge. Everything works fine on the client. But when I try to do this on the server, an error occurs. Here is the log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1meunzINHgcOS7kxXZqJSFhmdj4gq3OhY/view?usp=sharing Sinytra Connector is installed too. Minecraft vesion 1.20.1 Forge version is 47.3.0
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.