[Solved][1.7.2]Packets problem

Naiten

I'm still updating my mod to 1.7.2, and now i have problem with packets. I follow next tutorial, but my IDE says „PacketHandler cannot be resolved to a type“. What shall i do?

That tutorial is great...but for 1.6

in 1.7 minecraft switched to netty. there are a few (very confusing) tutorials on the wiki.

However, netty is big and scary and i would suggest you to wait until there are step by step tutorials that explain what you do.

What do you want to do with packets? Guis? Key input?

EDIT: Wait, is http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1780028-164sspforgerails-of-war-—-uber-realism-mod/ your mod? Looks really awsome...

BUT WHY DID YOU DO IT?! WHY DID YOU ADD ROUND RAILS TO MINECRAFT?!!

Here could be your advertisement!

in 1.7 minecraft switched to netty. there are a few (very confusing) tutorials on the wiki.

However, netty is big and scary and i would suggest you to wait until there are step by step tutorials that explain what you do.

http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Tutorials says that tutorial is for current version. I'm making key input.

If i helped you, don't forget pressing "Thank You" button. Thanks for your time.

http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Tutorials says that tutorial is for current version. I'm making key input.

Maybe someone is just updating it to netty...or the tutorial page has not been updated yet

Here is an up-to-date tutorial how to use netty:

You have to take your time and learn a bit then.

Once you got it you can do realy cool stuffs.

Yeah, but right now i concentrate on remaking everything else. Maybe i will have a look at that once i solved my Blocklist + coordinates problem...