[SOLVED] Issue with "spawnEntityInWorld"

shadoskill

I am in the process of updating my mods from 1.6.4 to 1.7.2 and one of my items "a pair of shears" is supposed to be able to SilkTouch leaves depending on its NBT 0 or 1. The issue is that no matter what I ave it set to it just breaks leaf blocks like normal with the chance of dropping apples, and saplings.

Here is the "onBlockDestroyed" http://pastebin.com/k31cSzzV as for switching NBT if that matters I just have a simple "onItemRightClick" if 0 set 1 etc, I can confirm it is switching with "addInformation".

a) Thanks :P

b) Not the issue at hand! I know that they are just haven't gotten to the intended function works before I tidy up old code part :3

world.spawnEntityInWorld(new EntityItem(world, worldX, worldY, worldZ, new ItemStack(tempBlock, 1)));

Is not spawning anything at all.

while (true) { headdesk(); }

Yes, that is the issue. Please read your code.

>.> I think your gonna need a bigger desk... Or I need a better monitor, I swear those were the same... Also the fact I completely took b) the wrong way thinking you meant something else.

Thank you tho, some things just need other people to point out stupid mistakes :P