[1.7.2] [SOLVED] Sort Creative Tab

Jad

So I have a creative tab that has a whole bunch of stuff all over the place, I sorted my "public static final Block foo;" in my main class file (workspace) so I thought that would do it right?

Well, it's still all over the place. I have done this before but now I can't seem to get it to "refresh"

If there is any other, better way please tell me that too.

Also, I am quite a basic java programmer so nothing too complex please :/

the order that you register your items in with GameRegistry.registerItem(); is what order they are put in the creative tab.  However you will need to restart your world for the order to change because the ids are assigned when you create your world randomly

I think they are ordered alphabetical(very annoying).

Wait, mine are randomly mixed!

the order that you register your items in with GameRegistry.registerItem(); is what order they are put in the creative tab.  However you will need to restart your world for the order to change because the ids are assigned when you create your world randomly

FunFact: Outside of Eclipse my Items and Blocks are sorted correctly.

EDIT: After i rewrote my creative tab my items are now in the order they are added. (idk why (EDIT: cause i added a new tab only for my child mod))

EDIT2: bump-head-against-wall-smiley somehow my sub mod's items/blocks got registered at the same time as my main mod's items/blocks.

Are your items are still not sorted correctly?

Here could be your advertisement!

Thank you! I reorder the GameRegistries and started a new world, and it works perfectly! Thank you very much.