[1.7.10] Can't Find the Source Code in Eclipse Package Explorer

benloz10

Me and my brother are trying to make a mod in the newest version of Minecraft, but we cannot find the source code in the project explorer in Eclipse. The closest thing we found to it, would be the all of the .class files in the referenced libraries which can't be opened. Were not sure if Forge is trying to protect their source code now or if we missed a step in the installation. We have windows computers if that helps. The following are all the steps we took.

1. Extract forge source .zip

2. Run CMD Prompt with: gradlew setupDevWorkspace

3. Run CMD Prompt with: gradlew eclipse.

4. Open eclipse and set workbench to C:\..\Programing\Minecraft\Workbench1\eclipse

We got everything to show up including the example mod but we cant find any source files to use as a reference. Out only choice at this time is to revert to a version where we can see the files. Please let me know if you know whether we installed it incorrectly or if Minecraft Forge is no longer open source.

The problem is that those are all object classes (.class), those cannot be opened in eclipse. I need to know how to get to the source codes (.java). When i try opening for example, "BlockDirt.class" under net.minecraft.block, it simply says "Class File Error Source not found".

{EDIT} Am I suposed to copy the minecraft.jar from the versions file in .minecraft? if so where to?