Bug.

caddypaddy

Got a bit of a problem here. Everytime i try to run minecraft with forge (1.7.2, all downloads checked), it keeps on crashing on me.

Minecraft Version: 1.7.2

Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 51379320 bytes (48 MB) / 153141248 bytes (146 MB) up to 518979584 bytes (494 MB)

JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M -Xmx512M

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v9.03 FML v7.2.209.1112 Minecraft Forge 10.12.1.1112 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active

mcp{9.03} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

FML{7.2.209.1112} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.2-10.12.1.1112.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

Forge{10.12.1.1112} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.2-10.12.1.1112.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

WebDisplay{0.6} [Web Displays] (WebDisplays_0_6.zip) Unloaded->Errored

I ran this with no mods installed onto Forge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Create a new instance and start with these mods - try different builds until you find a working combination Then add the rest of your mods one by one or in groups
    • It started crashed after I added Framework, curios API, and scorched guns mods. I tried to change framework version, but its still not working. But if i launch minecraft with this mod list, its work pretty good
    • I recently created a Minecraft server through Forge Server, in version 1.20.4, I installed the simple voice chat mode to talk to my friends, but it doesn't work, it says it's offline, apparently it's time to put a host port on it, We tried the local one, the one with the tunnel that is from playit.gg and nothing, how do I solve this?
    • I have a forge server with around 200 mods and I would like to have it available 24/7. But instead of constantly having to run the server on a dedicated machine, I want to create a second server that a player must join to start the main server. The second server would permanently run on a lightweight computer which would transfer a player to the main server (or start the main server and then transfer the player when it is offline). But the problem is that I cannot join the second server because "the server is missing the following mods [...]". Is it possible to ignore this error and just join the server? The second server does not need to have any mods (except for the handling of the transfer) because it should just act as a waiting room.
    • RLFactions season 1.... Embrace the chaos! Have you ever wanted to play a heavily modded factions server?   RLFactions is a server where you are offered an unparalleled blend of the brutal survival challenges of RLCraft with the strategic depth of factions-based gameplay. You can immerse yourself in a world where one minute you are fighting for your life through a dungeon, and the next you could be defending your base from players riding dragons. DISCORD: https://discord.gg/z3ZEaCcFFG The combination of these modded elements, as well as the factions mechanics, not only enhances the survival experience but also creates a vibrant, competitive environment. Building and strategizing are a must to ensure your survival, it's the perfect setting for those who crave both a tough survival challenge and the excitement of faction warfare. This isn't just a normal factions server, this is a server for people who want a challenge. Do you think you can survive?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.