Issues with scala downloads, 1.7.10

Hel

I just decided to upgrade to 1.7 today, after completely uninstalling Mc and redownloading a fresh install, I went to maven and grabbed all the libs required, created all folders and placed the jars in thier locations then attempted to install froge v1.7.10-10.13.0.1180 "recommended" but it came up with the error, failed to download etc libs.  The said libs Im having issues with the forge installer detecting are, scala-continuations-lib 2.11:1.0.2 / scala-continuations-plugins 2.11.1:1.0.2 / and

scala-xml_2.11:1.0.2.

I ran the installer through the cmd prompt and besides failed internet connections "no net where I live"

the only obscure thing i noted was:

Checking "E:\users\Troy\Appdata\roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\plugins\scala-continuations-library_2.11\1.0.2\scala-continuations-library_2.11:1.0.2 .jar" internal checksums

checksums.sha1 was not found. validation failed

That line is repeated for all 3 jars, followed by failed download attempts.

Sorry for not uploading full log file, typing this on a phone since it's all I have. And pardon any typos. Any thoughts on my dilema or suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks for your time.

Edit: Solved my problem, the download in the eaq doesnt work or match for some reason, had to download from another location, thanks anyways.