[1.7.10] Blocks and items textures not loading[HELP PLEASE]

Redfoxhint

Ok so im trying to make a mod and for some reason this morning my textures for my items arent rendering in game. I been staring at my code for 3 hours now and I cant figure out the problem! Please take a look at it and tell me what ive missed. Thank you

code for main class: http://pastebin.com/hscN6Fyi

generic AIitems class: http://pastebin.com/M0wJCfyd

generic OreBlock class: http://pastebin.com/MLyLpkUg

Such clean code. You deserve some applause.

But I can't see anything wrong really.

Check if, when booting minecraft, the log says it can't find the textures.

Otherwise it might just be a known bug in the current forge versions that sometimes desyncs minecraft and forge.

I don't know if they have fixed that yet but the solution is equipping and deequipping a custom texturepack. 

Such clean code. You deserve some applause.

But I can't see anything wrong really.

Check if, when booting minecraft, the log says it can't find the textures.

Otherwise it might just be a known bug in the current forge versions that sometimes desyncs minecraft and forge.

I don't know if they have fixed that yet but the solution is equipping and deequipping a custom texturepack.

Thank a lot man I learn from the best :) anyway the texturepack solution worked for me thank you very much!!!!!

you ain't using the: setTextureName("");

i'm sure you can figure out how it works.

He's setting icons in his block class so he doesn't need that. And I don't know what other people prefer but I think this way is generally better.

- It provides cleaner code, such as that mess everyone always makes in their main class with the blocks.

- It provides more information about itself in its own block class. E.g. no matter the programming language you should always strive to keep information about an object to itself instead of spreading it everywhere.

- More Flexibility, the method is more flexible than the setter.

- More maintainability, because of the above mentioned it allows the code to be far more maintainable.

And you are welcome, Redfoxhint.