gradlew is not allowing access

twinsdgc

It is all that it says so then what do I need to do to fix it with out a photo cause nothing else can be learned from just access is denied.

The reason you guys are arguing about this is that you don't understand what he was asking for.  Yes, the command prompt only says "access denied" but it says that AFTER you typed in something.  He wanted to see the command you typed in that got the response "access denied".  By seeing the command he might have seen something like the directory you were in, maybe a typographical issue, maybe you used some gradlew parameter that you shouldn't be using.

So he was asking for what exactly you put in.  Since people often make typos when using computers, that is why he wanted a screen shot instead of just a description.  Like maybe you accidentally misspelled gradlew, or maybe you tried to run gradle instead of gradlew, etc.

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

I didn't that's the thing iv typed and re typed it a few times making sure I spelt it correctly and it came up the same every time....and when I did typo it it says '(insert typo)' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Well, as you are not providing enough information, I can't really help you. What you are saying is "HEY GUYS IVE GOT AN ERROR GRADLEW IS SAYING NO ACCESS ALLOWED IM TO LAZY TO GIVE YOU A SCREENSHOT SO FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELVES AND THEN MAGICALLY FIX IT FOR ME WITH UNICORNS".

I am the self-nominated Lord of the Mastodons and don't you dare deny it. ;) Also, check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DerpDerp44/