Laptop Stolen, possible to recover source code?

LePheel

My apartment was recently burglarized and my laptop was stolen. I have been working on a mod for a while and it hadn't occurred to me to back it up yet. I know, foolish, but I didn't. I will next time.

I have published the mod several times after building it with gradel and have copies of the published mod (published in 1.7.10). I was wondering if there was an effective way to deobfuscate and decompile my code so that I could continue working on my mod.

Thanks in advance.

Google Drive and MS One Drive are your friends. The code is accessible from anywhere you can log in.

I agree.

However, you are missing the main problem. Git is a pain in the ass to set up and get right. New modders will not want to hassle with it unless they are very savvy (which a great many are not). So, they will not do that (try to set up a Git repo.) Henceforth, they will come here with more complaints of lost code and how can I rebuild from binary.

Thus, my simple suggestion serves a purpose. So, why argue the point?