[SOLVED][1.7.2] Hide players hotbar

Guest Abrynos

Hey guys! I wanted to make binoculars. The function is very simple: right click on the item and it will zoom in.

Now i wanted to hide the players hotbar. I've already made the zoom - in things, but i wondered how to hide the hotbar, 'cuz it's annoying me.

I would be grateful, if you could help me.

Thanks in advance, Abrynos

Can you explain this a bit more? How should I detect if the player is rightclicking the item? I wanted to make this inside of the onItemRightClick function of my item.class... I thought it would be a lot easier

To zoom in I'm using the potion effect of slowness and level 255 (maximum) of it... I can make this with a event handler... but it's unnesecary work, 'cuz i can do it in the on item right click function...

I know this... the only problem is to hide the hotbar and that it's a bit buggy when holding rightclick... Here's ma code:

public static boolean zoom = false;
@Override
public ItemStack onItemRightClick(ItemStack itemstack, World world, EntityPlayer player){		
	zoom = true;

return itemstack;
}

and

@SubscribeEvent
public void zoom(FOVUpdateEvent event){
	if(ItemBinocular.zoom){
		event.newfov = event.fov - 10;
		ItemBinocular.zoom = false;
	}
}