Trigger a search down a line of blocks (cables) [UNSOLVED] [1.7.10]

TheEpicTekkit

Hmm... actually, I will do a fuse box. I guess it makes logical sense, I mean in real life, you wouldn't really have an electrical network without a fuse box, would you. It is also unique as no other mods I know of do that.

I ask complicated questions, and apparently like to write really long detailed posts. But I also help others when I can.

not saying TGG is wrong, but if you need somewhere to hold the network why not a block that does just that? The fusebox hold all the mapping information, and routes to machines and power sources, and only things that need power will make a request to the fusebox, and the fuse box will check to see if it is valid (connections, etc) and send the response. That way most players will have 1 fusebox, and just hook everything to it, plus you can have things like fuses that might blow if too much power is going through it ;). kinda like how IC has machines explode if too much power goes to them, only now you have a chance to prevent that with fuses.

Either way it is whatever works best for you and the mod.

I dont know if anyone can see this reply... but...

I have no idea why this happens, if it is a glitch on the website, or intentional for some reason, and it has happened to several of my posts. After 24 replies, I cant see any after that. I can see replies after #24 in the post reply page though. But in the actual main thread, the last reply I can see is 24. So, I am going to start a new thread continuing this one.

New topic: CONTINUED

I ask complicated questions, and apparently like to write really long detailed posts. But I also help others when I can.