[SOLVED] Serve Packet Error

NovaViper

I'm testing my mod on the server on eclipse, when I open up the inventory of my entity and try to place items into the pet's inventory, this is the error I get:

[09:59:44] [server thread/WARN]: Failed to handle packet for /127.0.0.1:52049
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 48, Size: 45
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.slotClick(Container.java:300) ~[Container.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.processClickWindow(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:955) ~[NetHandlerPlayServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.processPacket(C0EPacketClickWindow.java:41) ~[C0EPacketClickWindow.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.processPacket(C0EPacketClickWindow.java:113) ~[C0EPacketClickWindow.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.processReceivedPackets(NetworkManager.java:241) ~[NetworkManager.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.networkTick(NetworkSystem.java:182) [NetworkSystem.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(MinecraftServer.java:726) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(DedicatedServer.java:349) [DedicatedServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:614) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:485) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:752) [MinecraftServer$2.class:?]
[09:59:44] [server thread/INFO]: Player16 lost connection: TextComponent{text='Internal server error', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[09:59:44] [server thread/INFO]: Player16 left the game

The pet's inventory is 3x5, it works perfectly on the client but it crashes on the server when I try to move anything. How do I fix this error?

Main Developer and Owner of Zero Quest

Visit the Wiki for more information

If I helped anyone, please give me a applaud and a thank you!

I looked at the source code and my guess is that the SlotPack class is suppose to act the same way as the normal Slot class but it goes into the entity and finds the inventory variable instead of going into InventoryPlayer

I also have a question, is it possible for me to have only one inventory class in the EntityCustomTameable main class for all of the entities extending to that class, and have those subclasses using the same Inventory class?

For instance, I have the AI classes and some variables that are to be used by all entities that extend to the class, EntityCustomTameable. Is it possible for me do to the same thing with the inventories? Such as but the drop inventory method in the EntityCustomTameable class so I don't have to place that same method into every entity file. But also but the Inventory variable inside the EntityCustomTameable class.

Thanks, I'll tell if everything goes well when I run the changes on the server (I had to setup eclipse again because I restored my computer to a certain point that made the files for starting up the client disappear.)