[1.8]start two clients from eclipse and play them bot in multiplayer?

perromercenary00

Good days

i have a series of little issues to be tested on multiplayer but lacks of  another pc to run minecraft.

soo i wass tinking, i could launch two minecraft sesions from eclipse so lets set one of this open to lan and conect the other in multiplayer to the first

But nop dont works the second see the first in the net but when try to connect  returns

"Failed to login: invalid session (Try restarting your game)"

i try conect from

eclipse session0 >eclipse session1

normal Minecraft > eclipse session0

eclipse session0  > normal Minecraft

all the cases return the same error

user in the first "Player669", user in the Second "Player256"  user in the normal game "perromercenary" but says "player"

and nop restatrting the minecrafts dont solve the trouble

is way to have two minecrafts games runing at the same time playing in the same world multiplayer at the same pc at same time ?

• 1 month later...

I got a similar issue for regular minecraft to minecraft connection (in such case Internal server runs). I run one of minecraft (server side) in debug mode and set "onlineMode" filed to false and release debugging it solved my problem.

It's really annoying to do it such way. I tried to edit bytecode of InternalServer to run it simply from launcher but i met a problem that forge jar is signed and any modifications inside jar become a reason of security exception.