Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Get private field

f1rSt1kChannel

I need to get every tick field + override a private method of the super class.

What do you actually want? It seems that it is really bad idea..

I. Stellarium for Minecraft: Configurable Universe for Minecraft! (WIP)

II. Stellar Sky, Better Star Rendering&Sky Utility mod, had separated from Stellarium.

1. Cancel normal char rendering.

2. Copy GuiChat class and edit it on your own.

3. Render your own chat.

Everything using RenderGameOverlayEvent. Learn using events.

Diesieben alredy noted this.

Otherway would be:

GuiNewChat actually has a singleton (inside Minecraft class), you can instead of canceling whole rendering simply do chatSingleton = yourChat.

That is kinda old school (before overlay events), I don't recommend it xD

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello There! In the 73rd episode of Bed Wars we get into a lobby with a guy who had a cool name and for some reason Ben is very impressed with the name and thus the title!  
    • I have been trying to install forge, but I can't even get the installer to run. I'm really not sure what the issue is, first let me make sure I am even using the installer right, I downloaded the forge installer matching my minecraft version (1.19.2), if I double click the .jar from the download then I see a flash of a black window that immediately disappears. If I use a command prompt, I receive the following output: C:\Users\austi> java -jar forge-1.19.2-43.0.19-installer.jar Error: Unable to access jarfile forge-1.19.2-43.0.19-installer.jar   I feel like this is more likely a java issue than a forge issue but I was hoping that people here might be able to help. I've tried a couple versions of java, at first I was using 8 I believe because all of the install guides for forge were a bit older so they linked to the java website rather than oracle. I tried version 18 from the oracle site and received the same result from command prompt. It is also entirely possible that I am doing something else wrong that is blatantly obvious to everyone else.
    • Here is my configuration: % java -version java version "18.0.2" 2022-07-19 Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 18.0.2+9-61) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 18.0.2+9-61, mixed mode, sharing) forge-1.19-41.1.0-mdk on macOS Monterey 12.5 I ran the command: ./gradlew genEclipseRuns and was hoping it will generate the Eclipse project files for me. The run log is at https://gist.github.com/arun-gupta/06b983a6976b4c0a0f510d0dc225ddd3 and the generated directory structure is at https://gist.github.com/arun-gupta/3f5bfc70ec5d3d903b0f97d42840abda. In previous versions (1.12-ish), it used to generate an eclipse directory but 1.19 does not seem to have it. I tried opening the top-level forge directory but Eclipse does not recognize it as a project as well. How do I open this project in Eclipse now?  
    • I didn't put in credentials, I used it only for testing installing forge. But still the problem mentioned above.
    • I am trying to use Forge 1.18.2, I have checked my firewall, redownloaded Forge, deleted the fml.toml file (which keeps reappearing) and looked at countless help pages. I am just trying to download and use forge so that I can play with my friends and it will not download. It tells me there may be an issue with the Java runtime config and that the exit code is one, and I have copied the exit code.   
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.