Buildcraft API

calclavia

Anyone know where is the official page for the Buildcraft API for Minecraft 1.2.5? The Buildcraft site somehow removed the download page from the menu. I searched Google and only Minecraft 1.1.0 Buildcraft API showed up.

i found what i think is the api on there github. might want to check it and find the version you need.

Ok. I am kind of confused on how to properly use Buildcraft's API. Do I just drag the API folder into net.minecraft.src? When I distribute my mod do I include the API inside or not to include it? There are very little documentary on how to actually mod for Buildcraft especially on Buildcraft's website.

What I am trying to use is Buildcraft's IPowerReceptor class for some things in Universal Electricity. I know basically how to code for Buildcraft, but I am not sure how to setup the API and all those stuff. Thanks.