Unknown/Very odd Error :: Time Out

TriageONE

So, my freind and i are creating our own modpack ,and have ran it before, got on the server, and have progressively been adding mods, and having it work so far. The only thing is, for some reason, the server starts up just fine, he can join, but i cant.

Lets go through all the details:

*I have a duplicate mod folder that my friend is using

*I have been able to join before

*we tried restarting the server

*We tried wiping the configs from the server, and our clients

*WE HAVE NOT tried to update forge, as it ran just fine with the version we are using

*In between being able to join, and not being able to join, no mods were added or taken away, or modified, whatsoever.

And thats pretty much it. the error was:

CONNECTION LOST: TIMED OUT

The server log that pertains to me logging in and out is here:

[20:12:13] [Netty IO #4/INFO] [FML]: Client protocol version 1

[20:12:13] [Netty IO #4/INFO] [FML]: Client attempting to join with 228 mods : [blah blah blah, lots of mods were here but i took them out to save space. Ask to get the full report, as quoted by console]

[20:12:13] [Netty IO #4/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at CLIENT

[20:12:14] [Netty IO #4/INFO] [OpenMods]: openmods.network.IdSyncManager$InboundHandler.userEventTriggered(IdSyncManager.java:50): Sending id data for player: EntityPlayerMP['TriageONE'/2934, l='world', x=-857.50, y=71.00, z=692.50]

[20:12:39] [server thread/INFO]: TriageONE lost connection: TextComponent{text='Disconnected', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}

[20:12:39] [server thread/INFO]: TriageONE left the game

[20:12:39] [server thread/INFO] [ProjectE]: Removing TriageONE from scheduled checklists: Player disconnected.

Can you give us your full fml-client-latest.log from your client and fml-server-latest.log from your server via http://gist.github.com?

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.