[1.7.10] Custom 3d armor not positioned properly

DraconicFire98

I have not fully worked on this before but, I believe each piece of armor may need it's own model class. Again, NOT SURE just a guess. :P

I am not a cat. I know my profile picture is sexy and amazing beyond anything you could imagine but my cat like features only persist in my fierce eyes. I might be a cat.

I have not fully worked on this before but, I believe each piece of armor may need it's own model class. Again, NOT SURE just a guess. :P

i was thinking that but the visor part (green bar) only appears when i put the helmet on and the shoulder pads (boxes on the back) only appear when i have the chestplate on

Hm, see - I have not worked with custom armor models yet but I'm sure this must be a common problem. Have you tried googling your error?

I am not a cat. I know my profile picture is sexy and amazing beyond anything you could imagine but my cat like features only persist in my fierce eyes. I might be a cat.

Have you thought about finding a mod that implements custom armor models and comparing it via their github? Whenever I encounter a problem, I normally think of a mod doing what I want to do and seeing if they have a github. :P

Have you thought about finding a mod that implements custom armor models and comparing it via their github? Whenever I encounter a problem, I normally think of a mod doing what I want to do and seeing if they have a github. :P

i dont know very many mods that do it :/ i can only think of bloodmagic and that didnt help at all... you know one?

Honestly no. I do remember hexxit cloud boots had a custom armor model but, I'm not sure what mod implemented it. :/ Have you tried this tutorial?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/mapping-and-modding-tutorials/1571595-1-7-2-how-to-code-custom-3d-armor-models-3d

Any methods that may be obfuscated, you can reference to the forge github change log here: https://github.com/MinecraftForge/FML/tree/1.7.10/conf

The files extended with ".csv" are the ones containing the conversions from obfuscated to de-obfuscated. Hope this kinda helps. :P

Also, is your custom armors rotation points PERFECTLY matched to the ModelBiped ones?

EDIT:

It seems that in the tutorial listed above, he got the EXACT same issue you have and, shows how to fix it. Seems you need to add a few more methods to your model class. :P Just look through the tutorial till you reach the point where he fixes it. :P