[1.8] Is it possible to check the stats from the player?

PlayPrey

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to check a statistic from the client side player? For example, distance walked or amount of creepers killed.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K

32GB DDR4 2400MHz 

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB

@Failender ; Yes, I want to access the vanilla statistics to track certain things, but I have no clue what method to use for that, could you aid me? :P

32GB DDR4 2400MHz 

No idea where these are stored, since I never messed with them sorry.. Try to use ur idea and check The EntityPlayer. Other way would be to search The gui package, look where The statistics gui is and how it accesses The informations. Second way should be The best

Thank you; I did find that StatList might work, I tried to do something like;

public int blahblah;

(in a void)

blahblah = StatList.damageDealtStat;

However, now "blahblah" has to become a StatBase for the new value to be applied, but then I cannot check blahblah as if it was an int "if(blahblah == 4)" 

Am I missing something?

32GB DDR4 2400MHz 

Thank you, I think I almost have it now :)

I tried doing ".readStat(StatList.mobKillsStat)" and ".readStat(StatList.timeSinceDeathStat)" however they all seem to return the value 0.

Even though I have killed mobs, and  I have survived longer than 0 seconds.. :P

Also, do you know how to define what mobs I want to look for in "mobKillsStat"?

32GB DDR4 2400MHz 

• 5 years later...

The reason it's 0 is because you need to open up the stats menu in game to load everything... 

Before loading stat menu:

After loading stat menu:

Does anyone have any idea how you can load the data without having to open the menu?

1 hour ago, qacxz said:

The reason it's 0 is because you need to open up the stats menu in game to load everything... 

Before loading stat menu:

After loading stat menu:

Does anyone have any idea how you can load the data without having to open the menu?

After some further research, I found a way to do this! 
When loading into a word, you will need to send the CPacketClientStatus packet.
Ex:

mc.getConnection().sendPacket(new CPacketClientStatus(CPacketClientStatus.State.REQUEST_STATS));

And if you wanted this to update in real time... I would recommend wrapping an interval block around it

• Guest locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • They were already updated, and just to double check I even did a cleanup and fresh update from that same page. I'm quite sure drivers are not the problem here. 
    • i tried downloading the drivers but it says no AMD graphics hardware has been detected    
    • Update your AMD/ATI drivers - get the drivers from their website - do not update via system  
    • As the title says i keep on crashing on forge 1.20.1 even without any mods downloaded, i have the latest drivers (nvidia) and vanilla minecraft works perfectly fine for me logs: https://pastebin.com/5UR01yG9
    • Hello everyone, I'm making this post to seek help for my modded block, It's a special block called FrozenBlock supposed to take the place of an old block, then after a set amount of ticks, it's supposed to revert its Block State, Entity, data... to the old block like this :  The problem I have is that the system breaks when handling multi blocks (I tried some fix but none of them worked) :  The bug I have identified is that the function "setOldBlockFields" in the item's "setFrozenBlock" function gets called once for the 1st block of multiblock getting frozen (as it should), but gets called a second time BEFORE creating the first FrozenBlock with the data of the 1st block, hence giving the same data to the two FrozenBlock :   Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=head] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@73681674 BlockEntityData : id:"minecraft:bed",x:3,y:-60,z:-6} Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=3, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=2, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} here is the code inside my custom "freeze" item :    @Override     public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext pContext) {         if (!pContext.getLevel().isClientSide() && pContext.getHand() == InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND) {             BlockPos blockPos = pContext.getClickedPos();             BlockPos secondBlockPos = getMultiblockPos(blockPos, pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos));             if (secondBlockPos != null) {                 createFrozenBlock(pContext, secondBlockPos);             }             createFrozenBlock(pContext, blockPos);             return InteractionResult.SUCCESS;         }         return super.useOn(pContext);     }     public static void createFrozenBlock(UseOnContext pContext, BlockPos blockPos) {         BlockState oldState = pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos);         BlockEntity oldBlockEntity = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? pContext.getLevel().getBlockEntity(blockPos) : null;         CompoundTag oldBlockEntityData = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? oldBlockEntity.serializeNBT() : null;         if (oldBlockEntity != null) {             pContext.getLevel().removeBlockEntity(blockPos);         }         BlockState FrozenBlock = setFrozenBlock(oldState, oldBlockEntity, oldBlockEntityData);         pContext.getLevel().setBlockAndUpdate(blockPos, FrozenBlock);     }     public static BlockState setFrozenBlock(BlockState blockState, @Nullable BlockEntity blockEntity, @Nullable CompoundTag blockEntityData) {         BlockState FrozenBlock = BlockRegister.FROZEN_BLOCK.get().defaultBlockState();         ((FrozenBlock) FrozenBlock.getBlock()).setOldBlockFields(blockState, blockEntity, blockEntityData);         return FrozenBlock;     }  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.