[1.7.10 - SOLVED] Strange errors when launching

TheDoctorSoda

These are popping up for every single item and block I have registered. Not quite sure what it means, but I assume it has something to do with how I am registering the items and blocks? Here's the errors:

This error comes up twice for each item/block:

[server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup mechconstruct:copperOre for public static com.thedoctorsoda.mechconstruct.block.BlockBuildingTDS com.thedoctorsoda.mechconstruct.init.ModBlocks.copperOre. Is there something wrong with the registry?

as well as one of these for every item/block:

[Client thread/WARN] [FML]: ****************************************

[Client thread/WARN] [FML]: * Illegal extra prefix item.mechconstruct for name item.mechconstruct:bronze_ingot, invalid registry invocation/invalid name?

[Client thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameData.registerItem(GameData.java:805)

[Client thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.registerItem(GameRegistry.java:143)

[Client thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.registerItem(GameRegistry.java:131)

[Client thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at com.thedoctorsoda.mechconstruct.init.ModItems.init(ModItems.java:103)

[Client thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at com.thedoctorsoda.mechconstruct.mechanicalconstruct.preInit(mechanicalconstruct.java:32)

[Client thread/WARN] [FML]: *  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)...

[Client thread/WARN] [FML]: ****************************************

I should note, this is not a crash, just errors in the console that I don't know what they mean. Does anyone know what they're trying to tell me? Here's how I am registering my items:

GameRegistry.registerItem(bronzeIngot, bronzeIngot.getUnlocalizedName());

and bronzeIngot is assigned like this:

public static final ItemMaterialTDS bronzeIngot = (ItemMaterialTDS) new ItemMaterialTDS().setUnlocalizedName(Names.BRONZEINGOT);

(PS: Sorry formatting is all screwed up, the buttons weren't working to help format it.)