Modpack Errors

The log just ends in the middle of things, the actual error should be after what you posted.

That is the very end of what I see in the Game Output.  Nothing else.  But when I load Minecraft is does the mojang screen and everything but then instead of the title screen, it just turns black, so I am forced to close Minecraft, and that's what I get.

Well, there is no actual error there, the texture problems are mods being stupid but it would not cause your game to not start.

So I fixed this by updating forge to a newer version.  But now, I get the black screen, and then the log says that I'm out of memory.  I have allocated 7G to it, so if there is something I have to add for this to not be the case, I would like to know.  I only have 30 mods, so it's not that bad, i've run more before on launchers.