[Solved][1.7.10] No textures

m_pro_m

Hey guys,

I've been trying to create a simple GUI, but I keep getting this error message everytime I am trying to use a texture:

[18:10:39] [Client thread/WARN]: Failed to load texture: gmachievements:textures/gui/magic_bag.png

java.io.FileNotFoundException: gmachievements:textures/gui/magic_bag.png

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getResource(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:71) ~[simpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]

...etc

I tried all of these methods to bind my texture

mc.renderEngine.bindTexture(new ResourceLocation("gmachievements", "textures/gui/magic_bag.png"));

mc.renderEngine.bindTexture(new ResourceLocation("gmachievements:textures/gui/magic_bag.png"));

mc.renderEngine.bindTexture(new ResourceLocation(GMAchievements.MOD_ID, "textures/gui/magic_bag.png"));

mc.renderEngine.bindTexture(new ResourceLocation(GMAchievements.MOD_ID + ':' + "textures/gui/magic_bag"));

MOD_ID is "gmachievements"

Project structure

http://pasteboard.co/2GWAvAyX.png

I read all the topics here on forums with similar problems, but everyting was pointing to wrong typo or no modid.. I tried a lot of things, even creating a totally new project - nothing helped me.

Btw I am sorry but I couldnt use any of the formatting tools (JS errors in console!)