How do I make a custom crafting bench [UNSOLVED]

WitherBoss2000

[move][shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]and, they don't work for 1.8[/glow][/shadow][/move]

But minecraft Does work for 1.8.

What I would do is copy the tileentity, block and container files for the crafting bench, I forget what they were all called in the workspace :S.

After you do that, change the code up a bit and make it your unique block, the bare minimum is to change the name of the files and that SHOULD be enough, next make cure that all of your files are referencing the copied counterparts, for example in the block file make sure it is spawning the copied tileentity etc.

Make a custom render and model (this hasn't changed much throughout the versions) and finally register them

That should be detailed enough, anyone please correct me if I have any misleading info, I haven't done this stuff in a month and am a bit rusty on the structures of tileentities

And frankly, there are 1.7.10 tutorials out there, just modify the code and fix up the errors and viola!

if(pain == 0)

{

gain = 0;

}