[SERVER] - [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1] Error(s)

TGK_Ty

Hello everyone.

I recently created a modpack and a server for me and my pals to play on. However, recently and strange glitch has been appearing on the server lately. It seems like there is an entity attempting to spawn and failing. However, I cannot figure out which entity or which mod is causing the issue.

This error pops up when a player goes into a certain desert/village. This then causes everything on the server to stop responding. (Mining blocks makes them instantly respawn, items can't be picked up, ect.) After a minute or two of this, everyone on the sever is "Timed Out" and no one can join back on the server until it restarts. Meanwhile, the server keeps spitting out errors starting with [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1] every millisecond.

I also think its worth noting that this does not crash the server. I have to manually close the cmd prompt to stop it. The server will keep running and spitting out that error as long as I keep it on.

I have been able to fix this glitch temporarily by deleting all the server files besides the world, the mods folder, the config folder, and the server properties file and reinstalling the forge server. However, the issue always seems to pop back up after a small period of time. However, once I tried this again to fix it a second time, it did not work. So I'm not actually if this is what fixed it the first time or not.

Here is my latest forge log showing the said issue: http://bit.ly/1UfJ5bl

Also, keep in mind that in this log I closed the server within a couple seconds of the error appearing and it had already spat out the error quite a few times.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

-Ty