[SOLVED] [1.8] Where Are The Armor Slots Rendered

EverythingGames

As the title says, I want to know where the armor slots are rendered (the armor slots used for equipping armor). I can't seem to find it for the life of me - I've looked in GuiInventory, GuiCreativeInventory, GuiContainer, etc. and I still haven't found it. Reason being the armor outlines it draws indicating the different pieces of armor for each slot - I need to be able to call a GL function (colorf) on it / change the texture of it - oddly enough I can't find the texture for the armor slot overlays in the Minecraft assets folder. If anyone has any information on the armor slots and / or the overlay drawn over it to indicate the armor types, please let me know - thanks.

Development of Plugins [2012 - 2014] Development of Mods [2012 - Current]

Slots are rendered from the GuiContainer class, specifically from #drawSlot, which ultimately calls Slot#getSlotTexture, which is overridden by the anonymous class used for armor slots to return the EMPTY_SLOT_NAMES from the ItemArmor class - these are the background icons.

You can find the anonymous class for armor slots in the ContainerPlayer constructor.