[1.7.10] Custom particle example

Grim1ight

I would higly recommend to look at the examples from MineCraft itself. Since there is a dozen of them. Also why do you need blockBreak particles? Aint there functions to spawn in  'vanilla' particles including blockbreak particles.

Btw, on the internet there are a bunch of tutorials and examples on how to create a custom particle. All of them are usable since the concept hasn't changed in the past MC versions

Projects:

Discontinued:

- N2ConfigAPI

- Meachanical Crafting Table

Latest:

- CollectionUtils

Coöperations:

- InGameConfigManager

I would higly recommend to look at the examples from MineCraft itself. Since there is a dozen of them. Also why do you need blockBreak particles? Aint there functions to spawn in  'vanilla' particles including blockbreak particles.

Btw, on the internet there are a bunch of tutorials and examples on how to create a custom particle. All of them are usable since the concept hasn't changed in the past MC versions

Ok, i used code from EntityDiggingFX, now it's wirking fine! But when i used it before it's was crashing.

P.S. Tuts that i found in google for older versions and/or crashing for me.