[SOLVED] getting coordinate positions for player interactions

Stephen_789

I'm making a mod that adds multiblock biplanes into minecraft, and I think I've figured out how to find the correct among my entities for the player to interact with, and how to cancel normal player block damage movement, but I need to know how to find the coordinate position of the block or entity that the player would interact with otherwise, so I don't have the player accidentally breaking them through walls and whatnot. Does anyone know how to get that information? I'm using the PlayerInteractEvent and the EntityInteractEvent for my player interaction handling.

Found it!

If anyone else needs the answer to this, you can use the event.x, event.y, and event.z variables int the PlayerInteractEvent to get the block position and event.target.posX, event.target.posY, and event.target.posZ for the EntityInteractEvent (assuming the entity isn't massive)