Need some assistance...

Dark Fury45

I'd be lying if I said I knew where to begin looking for the answer to this problem.

Anyone able to help? It only does this on a world I've been playing on, and I'm not sure why.

Making a new world doesn't cause issues, trying to play the same world again causes the crash.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 23/01/16 4:48 PM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid UUID string: 240a5facef7544f5be9f2c26028037e7

at java.util.UUID.fromString(UUID.java:194)

at latmod.core.mod.LMDataLoader.readPlayersFromNBT(LMDataLoader.java:44)

at latmod.core.mod.LCEventHandler.worldLoaded(LCEventHandler.java:93)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_4_LCEventHandler_worldLoaded_Load.invoke(.dynamic)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:73)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

LatCoreMC's player data file (latmod/LMPlayers.dat in your save) contains an invalid UUID string.

If you care about this data, either restore it from a backup or open it in an NBT editor (e.g. NBTExplorer), find the UUID string mentioned in the crash report and edit it to the correct format (i.e. add dashes so it matches

xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx

).

If you don't care about this data, just delete the file.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Post the full crash report, including the LatCoreMC version.

It looks like older versions of LatCoreMC save the data in LatCoreMC.dat instead of latmod/LMPlayers.dat.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

I looked at the code again and this error is definitely being thrown while reading data from <save_dir>/latmod/LMPlayers.dat. Are you absolutely sure that the file doesn't exist?

Side note: LatCoreMC appears to be have been replaced by FTB Utilities. You may want to consider updating.

When I opened the folder, it was empty. There was nothing in LatMod

Update: I also have FTB Utilities installed. If I had to guess, this is a compatibility issue? If so which should I keep?

Final Update: After uninstalling LatMod and LatBlocks, the crashes have ceased. I suppose the mod is imperfect and needs more refinement before I can use it, or the mod pack I've built is incompatible with it. Regardless, I thank you for helping me Choon, you saved a world I've invested hours into. :)

When I opened the folder, it was empty. There was nothing in LatMod

Update: I also have FTB Utilities installed. If I had to guess, this is a compatibility issue? If so which should I keep?

Remove LatCoreMC and keep FTB Utilities, since the latter is the replacement of the former.