[1.7.10] Read-Ony Inventory

jmylifecolor

MyCode:

@SubscribeEvent

public void onEntityRightClicked(EntityInteractEvent e)

{

if (e.target instanceof EntityPlayer)

{

EntityPlayer player = (EntityPlayer)e.target;

e.entityPlayer.addChatMessage(new ChatComponentText(player.getDisplayName() +"을 선택했습니다."));

InventoryPlayer inv = player.inventory;

e.entityPlayer.displayGUIChest(inv);

}

}

I Want to Read-Only InventoryPlayer..  How to?

i do in but 1.8 may is not the same but

you have to make a custom Gui class

whith an custom container class  and a

custom slot class designed whith a boolean to enable or dissable the player interacction way the item can be seen in the gui but cannot be taken

soo is long work

so bether begins here

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/mapping-and-modding-tutorials/1571597-forge-1-6-4-1-8-custom-inventories-in-items-and

http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com.co/p/minecraft-modding-containers.html

I am not sure what is this meant to do, but you can create regular container, but you must create your own slit that  overrides default slot. In the class you must define that it cannot accept any item.

Sorry, if you find mistaches in my posts.

I am not EN.

And when I post anything on Modder support, it means, I can't help myself and I need your help. And when you decide to delete my topic, just PM me with the reason, please.

I made a class for doing this. Simply create new class in your lib(?) package and copy this into it.

public class DisplaySlot extends Slot{

public DisplaySlot(IInventory inv, int id, int x, int y)
{
	super(inv, id, x, y);
}

@Override
public boolean isItemValid(ItemStack item)
    {
        return false;
    }

@Override
public boolean canTakeStack(EntityPlayer player)
    {
        return false;
    }

}

Sorry, if you find mistaches in my posts.

I am not EN.

And when I post anything on Modder support, it means, I can't help myself and I need your help. And when you decide to delete my topic, just PM me with the reason, please.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • In the perilous world of online trading, where promises of quick riches often lead to devastating losses, finding a trustworthy ally can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. My journey began with high hopes, as I ventured into online trading with an external expert guiding my every move. Little did I know, I was stepping into a carefully orchestrated scam. After investing a substantial $380,000 deposit on an online trading platform, I found myself at the mercy of both the platform and the supposed expert leading my trades. Despite initially seeing profits, red flags began to appear when they demanded a hefty 20% fee, not from the generated profits, but from my pocket. Alarm bells rang loudly in my mind, signaling a potential scam. Thankfully, in the nick of time, I stumbled upon Wizard Web Recovery. With skepticism clouding my judgment, I cautiously reached out to them, hoping against hope for a glimmer of salvation. From the first interaction, their professionalism and expertise shone brightly, offering hope amidst the murky waters of deceit. Their approach was meticulous and methodical, as they diligently assessed my situation, leaving no stone unturned in their quest for justice. Despite the daunting odds stacked against me, Wizard Web Recovery embarked on a relentless pursuit to reclaim what was rightfully mine. Their transparency was a breath of fresh air in an industry plagued by deception. Every step of the way, they kept me informed, providing regular updates and guidance, instilling a sense of trust that had long eluded me. Their dedication to my cause was unwavering, as they navigated the complexities of online trading with finesse and precision. What truly sets Wizard Web Recovery apart is its unwavering commitment to its clients. Beyond mere restitution, they prioritize education and empowerment, equipping individuals with the knowledge and tools to navigate the treacherous waters of online trading safely. Through their expertise and tenacity, Wizard Web Recovery emerged victorious, securing the return of my hard-earned funds. But their impact extends far beyond mere financial restitution. They restored my faith in humanity, proving that amidst the darkness, there are still beacons of light shining brightly. To anyone who finds themselves ensnared in the tangled web of online trading scams, I wholeheartedly recommend Wizard Web Recovery. Their professionalism, expertise, and unwavering dedication are unmatched, offering a glimmer of hope in an otherwise bleak landscape. Trust in their abilities, for they are true wizards in the realm of recovery.
    • In the perilous world of online trading, where promises of quick riches often lead to devastating losses, finding a trustworthy ally can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. My journey began with high hopes, as I ventured into online trading with an external expert guiding my every move. Little did I know, I was stepping into a carefully orchestrated scam. After investing a substantial $380,000 deposit on an online trading platform, I found myself at the mercy of both the platform and the supposed expert leading my trades. Despite initially seeing profits, red flags began to appear when they demanded a hefty 20% fee, not from the generated profits, but from my pocket. Alarm bells rang loudly in my mind, signaling a potential scam. Thankfully, in the nick of time, I stumbled upon Wizard Web Recovery. With skepticism clouding my judgment, I cautiously reached out to them, hoping against hope for a glimmer of salvation. From the first interaction, their professionalism and expertise shone brightly, offering hope amidst the murky waters of deceit. Their approach was meticulous and methodical, as they diligently assessed my situation, leaving no stone unturned in their quest for justice. Despite the daunting odds stacked against me, Wizard Web Recovery embarked on a relentless pursuit to reclaim what was rightfully mine. Their transparency was a breath of fresh air in an industry plagued by deception. Every step of the way, they kept me informed, providing regular updates and guidance, instilling a sense of trust that had long eluded me. Their dedication to my cause was unwavering, as they navigated the complexities of online trading with finesse and precision. What truly sets Wizard Web Recovery apart is its unwavering commitment to its clients. Beyond mere restitution, they prioritize education and empowerment, equipping individuals with the knowledge and tools to navigate the treacherous waters of online trading safely. Through their expertise and tenacity, Wizard Web Recovery emerged victorious, securing the return of my hard-earned funds. But their impact extends far beyond mere financial restitution. They restored my faith in humanity, proving that amidst the darkness, there are still beacons of light shining brightly. To anyone who finds themselves ensnared in the tangled web of online trading scams, I wholeheartedly recommend Wizard Web Recovery. Their professionalism, expertise, and unwavering dedication are unmatched, offering a glimmer of hope in an otherwise bleak landscape. Trust in their abilities, for they are true wizards in the realm of recovery.     
    • Throughout a day i tried to understand what each variable does, and at the end of a day, i finally got it, but what EXACTLY (difference between) setRotationPoint and addBox does - idk Alias for setRotationPoint = "srp", addBox = "ab" -----------------NERD-TALK----------------- SO, the most sussy value is Y-axis. Starting from srp, 24.0F - is height +0, meaning a starting point. in ab, 0.0F is also height +0. When you decrement srp or ab y-axis  values - you get height +1 with each -1, meaning you can interpretate same height in infinite ways, same for X axis but srp starting point is 0.0F, note that none of each applies to Z axis - it is 'normal' For example, task: Place cube with dimensions 3, 3, 3 to coords -1.5, 6, -4. My theory approach: Decrement cube Y dimension from ab value, and decrement srp value until satisfied(3 in this case). I think X and Z axis do not need explanation, but still: you can set -1.5 and -4 to either srp or/and ab -------------INTERESTING-PART------------- this.head = new ModelRenderer((ModelBase)this, 0, 10)). addBox(-1.5f, -3.0f, -3.0f, 3, 3, 3); # For X and Y axis - decrement its dimension to get position 0. To achieve -1.5 in X axis - add this reverted value to srp/ab (ab in this case) this.head.setRotationPoint(0.0f, 21.0f, -2.0f); # Decrementing 3 to achieve "6" height (you can do so with ab value, but NOTE that i don't know the difference between both) Edit: I Figured it out by playing with java entity class file for forge 1.7.10 Hope this helps someone if you went this far somehow
    • I have been following a tutorial for DataGen for my Minecraft Mod and I have come across an error. Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No way of obtaining recipe droidsancientrelics:lemon_juice I am not sure why this has happened for the Lemon Juice specifically, as no error is present for the Orange Juice even though the code is the same. I thought I would make a post before acting on anything in case I would create unnecessary work for myself, though I know that a possible outcome would be to go to an earlier version of the mod where the data files are still separate and go from there.  Video link for reference.
    • I removed optifine and now F3 works
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.