[1.8.9] Replace Vanilla Classes

Helliot

Hi!

I'm actually trying to replace some Minecraft Vanilla Classes, like AbstractClientPlayer or WorldClient (And a lot of other classes)

I've already tried to make a custom client with MCP, and it works without Forge. But Forge won't load it, and i don't have any stacktrace.

My goals are:

*Changing the skins loading (I want some HDSkins by my own skin database)

*Changing vanilla mechanics (Like the day/night cycle duration for example)

*Changing some GUI (I know that there is a way to do that without changing the classes, but if i can do that by changing the classes it's better for me)

*Adding a picture on the player's head when he is writing (I have to change a lot of classes for that, and adding some Packets)

Thanks for helping me out <3

I know that there is a way to do that without changing the classes, but if i can do that by changing the classes it's better for me

No no NO NO NO!

Class changes should be last thing you try and only if it is the only one left, because they can make a lot of things incompatible and broken.