Issues with setting up my 1.8.9 environment

vilann

Hey guys, I'm trying to get JEI working in my 1.8.9 workspace instance (you know, the one started from within eclipse :D ).

I've dropped the jar in the run/mods folder, and I won't be needing the mod as a dependency for MY amazing test mod. This should get me a fully functional JEI in the client (shouldn't it?).

What I GET is a big fat... crash. Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/VfuB1Bkn

Now I don't know how forge works internally, but from what I've read I know that in the latest versions, fml automatically deobfuscates the mods in run/mods so that the normal 'end-user' mods can be used. (it was right there in the faq of JEI's github page)

My own mod works perfectly fine, everything's showing and stuff... It's just JEI that's not working, or any other mod for that matter. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Also, I want this mod to use the Thaumcraft API so my items&blocks use a new page in the thaumonomicon. The code's sound, but I'm facing the same problem (I think?) as with JEI. The API's in the right location, but I can't TEST this part without a working Thaumcraft in the client...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: I should add that I know my way around Java, as a cs student. I'm also guessing that something's going wrong with the obfuscating process seeing as I get a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException on jei's packethandler...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • For crash 1, set max-tick-time to -1 in your server.properties Crash 2 shows a conflict or incompatibility between LuckPerms and the mod boh-0.0.6.1-forge-1.20.1_2.jar
    • Add the crash-report or latest.log (logs-folder) with sites like https://mclo.gs/ and paste the link to it here  
    • so my minecraft crashes when opening my world, i played without any troubles for about 5 days and today it started tweaking.. pls help me
    • Hi guys! I am having some issues with the server crashing over and over and I was hoping to get some guidance.  Thanks in advance! Crash 1: java.lang.Error: ServerHangWatchdog detected that a single server tick took 60.00 seconds (should be max 0.05)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.ServerWatchdog.run(ServerWatchdog.java:43) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23217!/:?] {re:classloading}     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840) ~[?:?] { Crash 2: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Capability missing for eeb7f026-34b4-42f5-9164-e7736461df83     at me.lucko.luckperms.forge.capabilities.UserCapabilityImpl.lambda$get$0(UserCapabilityImpl.java:66) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:classloading,re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.common.util.LazyOptional.orElseThrow(LazyOptional.java:261) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.10-universal.jar%23222!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at me.lucko.luckperms.forge.capabilities.UserCapabilityImpl.get(UserCapabilityImpl.java:66) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:classloading,re:classloading}     at me.lucko.luckperms.forge.util.BrigadierInjector$InjectedPermissionRequirement.test(BrigadierInjector.java:143) ~[?:?] {}     at me.lucko.luckperms.forge.util.BrigadierInjector$InjectedPermissionRequirement.test(BrigadierInjector.java:129) ~[?:?] {}     at com.mojang.brigadier.tree.CommandNode.canUse(CommandNode.java:65) ~[brigadier-1.1.8.jar%2376!/:?] {}     at com.mojang.brigadier.CommandDispatcher.parseNodes(CommandDispatcher.java:359) ~[brigadier-1.1.8.jar%2376!/:?] {}     at com.mojang.brigadier.CommandDispatcher.parse(CommandDispatcher.java:349) ~[brigadier-1.1.8.jar%2376!/:?] {}     at com.mojang.brigadier.CommandDispatcher.parse(CommandDispatcher.java:317) ~[brigadier-1.1.8.jar%2376!/:?] {}     at net.minecraft.commands.Commands.m_230957_(Commands.java:237) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23217!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.mcreator.boh.procedures.TeleportbenProcedure.lambda$execute$2(TeleportbenProcedure.java:65) ~[boh-0.0.6.1-forge-1.20.1_2.jar%23165!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.mcreator.boh.BohMod.lambda$tick$2(BohMod.java:96) ~[boh-0.0.6.1-forge-1.20.1_2.jar%23165!/:?] {re:classloading}     at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1511) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}     at net.mcreator.boh.BohMod.tick(BohMod.java:96) ~[boh-0.0.6.1-forge-1.20.1_2.jar%23165!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.mcreator.boh.__BohMod_tick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[boh-0.0.6.1-forge-1.20.1_2.jar%23165!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:eventbus:B}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:73) ~[eventbus-6.0.5.jar%2352!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:315) ~[eventbus-6.0.5.jar%2352!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:296) ~[eventbus-6.0.5.jar%2352!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.onPostServerTick(ForgeEventFactory.java:950) ~[forge-1.20.1-47.3.10-universal.jar%23222!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5705_(MinecraftServer.java:835) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23217!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:661) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23217!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_206580_(MinecraftServer.java:251) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23217!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:A}     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840) ~[?:?] {}
    • Hello there! I am trying to make custom dimensions for a modpack I am making in an older minecraft version, 1.16.5. I like that version and it has a few other mods that have not been updated that I would still like to use. Anyway, I am having a terrible time with getting my dimension to work and have tried using code from other peoples projects to at least figure out what I'm supposed to be doing but it has not been as helpful as I would have liked. If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated! Here is my github with all the code as I am using it: https://github.com/BladeColdsteel/InvigoratedDimensionsMod I have also included the last log, https://pastebin.com/zX9vsDSq, I had when I tried to load up a world, let me know if there is anything else I should send though, thank you!
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.