how to see mc forge javadoc?

swordjjjkkk

that's really a stupid question and i'm sorry to ask here as my first question. 

at the website ,there are several different version forge, some have javadoc download  some doesn't have.

i download a forge version that have javadoc, in javadoc there are only methods without description , but in eclipse when i hang mouse on methods, there are fully description.

uhhh  i talk too much nonsense.

here is the question,how can i get javadoc with methods description? thank you very much

There are doc comments in the code itself, but Forge no longer offers a Javadoc download. You can generate one locally if you need to.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

I haven't found a way to generate JavaDoc for the mod and its libraries (including Forge) at the same time, but I don't really know much about the

javadoc

tool.

You can probably generate JavaDoc for Forge by cloning the Forge repository, checking out the appropriate branch/commit, setting up the workspace and IDE project and then using your IDE's JavaDoc generation tool.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Have you looked at the ForgeGradle Cook Book? It tells you have to make a Javadoc JAR. I have not used it before, so I don't know if it generates the Javadoc of your mod, or Forge's Javadoc.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/