[1.8.9] meta Data equals 32767?

Atijaf

I'm trying to make it to where you can only craft slabs with the base block (Meta of 0)

Or in other words, a sandstone block can be used to make a sandstone slab, but a chiseled, or smooth, sandstone block can't be used to make a sandstone slab.

This is how I'm going through my recipes

Iterator<IRecipe> Leash = recipes.iterator();
	{
		IRecipe recipe = null;
		while (Leash.hasNext())
		{
			//Get Recipe
			recipe = Leash.next();
			//Remove Recipe

if(recipe instanceof ShapedRecipes)
			{
				ShapedRecipes shapedRecipe = (ShapedRecipes) recipe;
				if(removedCraftingRecipes_OUTPUT.contains(recipe.getRecipeOutput().getItem()))
				{

//Check if recipe is to not be added
					for(int index = 0; index < shapedRecipe.recipeItems.length; index++)
					{
						if(shapedRecipe.recipeItems != null)
						{
							//Check if ItemStack is being made with the materials I don't want them to be made with
							if(removedCraftingRecipes_INPUT.contains(shapedRecipe.recipeItems[index]))
							{
								Leash.remove();
							}
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}

removedCraftingRecipes_OUTPUT

private static Set removedCraftingRecipes_OUTPUT = Sets.newHashSet(new Item[]{
		Item.getItemFromBlock(Blocks.stone_slab), Item.getItemFromBlock(Blocks.stone_slab2)
});

removedCraftingRecipes_INPUT

private static Set removedCraftingRecipes_INPUT = Sets.newHashSet(new ItemStack[]{
	/*Smooth SandStone */new ItemStack(Blocks.sandstone, 1, 2),	/*Chiseled SandStone */new ItemStack(Blocks.sandstone, 1, 1),
	/*Smooth RedSandStone */new ItemStack(Blocks.red_sandstone, 1, 2),	/*Chiseled RedSandStone */new ItemStack(Blocks.red_sandstone, 1, 1),
	/*Chiseled Quartz Block */new ItemStack(Blocks.quartz_block, 1, 1),	/*Piller Quartz Block */ new ItemStack(Blocks.quartz_block, 1, 2),
	/*Mossy Stone Brick*/new ItemStack(Blocks.stonebrick, 1, 1),	/*Cracked Stone Brick */new ItemStack(Blocks.stonebrick, 1, 2),
	/*Chiseled Stone Brick */new ItemStack(Blocks.stonebrick, 1, 3)
});

The meta data of sandstone that is used to craft the slabs is always 32767.  Why is that the case?

Thanks!

Because it is wildcard value, it will always accept all the itemstacks with the item.

Just replace the recipe with your own one.

I. Stellarium for Minecraft: Configurable Universe for Minecraft! (WIP)

II. Stellar Sky, Better Star Rendering&Sky Utility mod, had separated from Stellarium.