Jump to content

[Solved] [1.10.2] ':decompileMc' Taking a Long Time


Recommended Posts

I'm decided to start playing around with creating a mod in 1.10.2. I'm using IntelliJ IDEA because it's the best software in my opinion. I got to the step where you run the command 'setupDecompWorkspace'. I expected it to take a long time because I am doing this on my tablet, but I didn't think it would take this long. It is stuck on ':decompileMc' and been on that for 2 hours so far. I don't mean to be impatient or anything, but is it supposed to take that long?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did you remember to allocate a bunch of memory to Gradle?


Create a file in C:/Users/<your windows username>/.gradle/ and name it "gradle.properties", and then add


onto a blank line.


It still takes a little bit, and might appear to get stuck halfway through but give it some time. It really shouldn't take two hours though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.