Cant run mod

NetherDragons

I'm trying to mod with Eclipse, and when I go to run the code, I get an error.

[embed=425,349]    2016-07-09 11:18:31,849 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream

2016-07-09 11:18:31,867 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream

[11:18:32] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []

Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: zip file is empty

at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)

at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)

at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleForgeHacks.searchCoremods(GradleForgeHacks.java:110)

at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:86)

at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:26)

Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release[/embed]

And it won't allow me to test my mod. Any help is appreciated. I had also tryed refreshing the dependencies. I'm using Eclipse Java Mars, and Forge 1.8.9, on a Windows 7 64-bit Toshiba Laptop with 6GB of RAM

[move]Programmer of VB,C#,HTML,CSS,JS,PHP,BASIC, and more.[br]

width=320 height=64https://achievecraft.net/i/cd1240/%23STOPMODREPOSTS/Don't%20repost%20other's%20mods..png[/img][/move]

Something is broken in your gradle cache. Delete .gradle in your user home and run setupDecompWorkspace again.

I realized I deleted the .gradle folder in the workspace and not the .gradle folder in my user home.

[move]Programmer of VB,C#,HTML,CSS,JS,PHP,BASIC, and more.[br]

width=320 height=64https://achievecraft.net/i/cd1240/%23STOPMODREPOSTS/Don't%20repost%20other's%20mods..png[/img][/move]