[1.10.2] Tile entity invisible with text?

Allskill

Hey I was wondering if this is a common error or I should supply code for my tile entity. As soon as I turned my block into a tile entity its started doing this 689c0673104d4b18859a1b31548a2b61.png It displays the tile entities name, a particle from my campfirerenderer, but the model no longer appears. I've looked through my files, and done a comparison with a furnature mod  https://github.com/MrCrayfish/MrCrayfishFurnitureMod/tree/master/1.10/src/main/java/com/mrcrayfish/furniture 1.10 mod doing something similar but I can't seem to find the problem :/ ]

Thanks!

I would suspect that your block extends BlockContainer. You shouldn't be doing that. Block has a method called createTileEntity(World world, IBlockState state) which replaces createNewTileEntity(World world, int meta) from ITileEntityProvider which is implemented by BlockContainer. Don't forget to override hasTileEntity(World world, IBlockState state) to return true, else createTileEntity() won't be called.