Forge Server AHU Class Crash

Complication

I downloaded the recommended Forge Installer for 1.7.10 and followed every other instruction, but when I try to run the .bat file it crashes. Multiple times I redownloaded and reset the files in my server folder, the same issue still happens.

I found the log for it but I don't really know what to do with that info, and no, I did not add anything to the file. I downloaded it from the Forge website and haven't touched it. This is without any mods used with it, so it's definitely not a mod.

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting tracing printstreams for STDOUT/STDERR.

[16:33:33] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.36.1558 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading

[16:33:33] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Java is Java HotSpot Client VM, version 1.8.0_111, running on Windows 10:x86:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_111

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Java classpath at launch is forge.jar

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Java library path at launch is C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;;C:\Users\inact\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;.

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enabling runtime deobfuscation

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class FMLCorePlugin

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Added access transformer class cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer to enqueued access transformers

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod FMLCorePlugin

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class FMLForgePlugin

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Added access transformer class net.minecraftforge.transformers.ForgeAccessTransformer to enqueued access transformers

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod FMLForgePlugin

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: All fundamental core mods are successfully located

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Attempting to load commandline specified mods, relative to C:\Users\inact\Desktop\Server\.

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Discovering coremods

[16:33:33] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[16:33:33] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[16:33:33] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[16:33:33] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[16:33:33] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting coremod FMLCorePlugin {cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin} class transformers

[16:33:33] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.MarkerTransformer

[16:33:33] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer

[16:33:33] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.EventSubscriptionTransformer

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injection complete

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin for FMLCorePlugin {cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin}

[16:33:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin FMLCorePlugin

[16:33:34] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Read 527 binary patches

[16:33:34] [main/ERROR] [FML/]: There is a binary discrepency between the expected input class ahu (ahu) and the actual class. Checksum on disk is f43b81a5, in patch 26557dae. Things are probably about to go very wrong. Did you put something into the jar file?

[16:33:34] [main/ERROR] [FML/]: The game is going to exit, because this is a critical error, and it is very improbable that the modded game will work, please obtain clean jar files.

1.7.10 is no longer supported by Forge.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/