Source Code

SprengMeister02

Hello,

can I find the sourcecode of Forge somewhere?

If you don't want me to see what's inside Forge, then you got bad luck. I already decompiled the Installer.jar.

But it would be great if you could give me the real Forge.jar (which was inside the versions folder before some idiot removed it). Thank you, that would fix a bunch of errors. I almost died while trying to fix them for 2 hours without success. They happened on 1.7.10 and 1.8.9. I know 1.7.10 is no longer supported, and it works fine on other versions, but it still spams the log with errors, and some of they seem like Java and Forge decided to troll me. "Let's troll SprengMeister02 by totally flipping out!"

Best regards,

SprengMeister02

In Minecraft, there are creepers ant TNT, but I

am definitely the most explosive thing.

And by the way, what do you need my IP for?

I know my IP changes about every 16 hours, but I am still wondering.

If you don't want to tell me the reason, ignore this post and the post about the sourcecode above.

I got some messages of some crazy persons who probably don't want that I get the Forge.jar for some reason.

I guess they are scared that I could see the src and flip out when I post all the mistakes they made.

There's no other explanation for such dumb replies and errors.

Sorry for being hostile, but I made much bad experiences the last time I was on.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I am really sorry. But nobody explained that to me, I just got answers like "Java doesn't support JAR mods". Really? 99% of mods have the jar-extension.

Thank you very much for explaining that to me. But there's another thing I want to know: why are there DLLs in the version folder? I thought it was only possible to use DLLs with C++ or C# or something C-related.

Anyway, sorry for being hostile and thanks for explaining.