Unknown missing mods error

Dragennd

I am trying to connect to a private server I'm hosting on my computer and I keep getting the same error message and instantly booted every time. I've never seen these mods before and this is not the first server I've pieced together using forge.

I am using the most recent version of forge for 1.7.10 and the server functions perfectly. However seeing as I literally just got it to start up I don't have any of my friends to verify this issue I'm having.

The forge version is 10.13.4.1614.

This is the general error message I'm getting from the server console and I have attached the client-side error message I'm receiving. I'm not 100% sure this is an issue with forge but please at least look at my problem before you nonchalantly ban me.

[22:09:22] [Netty IO #5/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [MCFrames, ForgeRelocation, RelocationFMP] at CLIENT
[22:09:22] [Netty IO #5/INFO] [FML]: Rejecting connection CLIENT: [FMLMod:RelocationFMP{0.0.1.2}, FMLMod:MCFrames{1.0}, FMLMod:ForgeRelocation{0.0.1.4}]
[22:09:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Dragennd lost connection: TextComponent{text='Mod rejections [FMLMod:RelocationFMP{0.0.1.2}, FMLMod:MCFrames{1.0}, FMLMod:ForgeRelocation{0.0.1.4}]', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[22:09:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Dragennd left the game

Client-Side Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nm2vusz5cre36tv/fml-client-latest.log?dl=0

(I attempted to simply attach it to this post and it gave an error there too, just not my day today apparently...)

1.7.10 is no longer supported by Forge. This will most likely get closed once a mod/admin comes online.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

• Guest locked this topic