New Launcher Issues with Forge

WrilyCoyoteGabe

I know I brought this up in a previous thread, but I decided to make it it's own thread since the issue was never resolved.

Basically, ever since the new launcher was forced upon me as it's being forced upon everyone else, Minecraft will not run properly with Forge installed. Whether or not the problem is being caused by Forge itself is unknown, but it still plays a role in the sense that the game will not start when Forge is installed on the profile.

I have tried every solution I've seen. I've reinstalled the game, launcher, and Forge all respectively. I've changed directories and JVM arguments and Java Executables a dozen times over, yet the issue persists.

The problem I'm having goes a little like this:

-Select profile with Forge installed

-Attempt to open the game

-The game either opens only in the background and not fully, or the game opens and gets stuck when it tries to load Forge

-The game will not crash, it will just remain not responding for any amount of time until closed

-Usually, after some time, the Game Output will even become a fully white screen and stop outputting

I don't know if there's any way to fix this. Dozens of people are running Forge and modpacks just fine on the new launcher, but I didn't touch anything on my computer before I updated, it just suddenly broke. If there is any help to be offered with this issue, I would gladly accept it.